Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > Manitoba / Saskatchewan Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Manitoba / Saskatchewan Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Fomoko1

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-03-2007, 11:01 PM
Post Fiend

Snowking has a very good reputation on FTE.Snowking has a very good reputation on FTE.Snowking has a very good reputation on FTE.
1957 Mercury 600 for sale

Ummm
I got a neighbor selling his 57 grain truck.
He bought it with the intent of using it as his only grain truck for a single quarter farm/acreage. But wife did not like the country life, so he has sold the farm and all machinery, but has a 1957 grain truck for sale.

I was going to buy it, but I already have 2 grain trucks with no farm combine or grain. LOL

He has to sell soon. He paid 1500 but knows he will take a big hit on it.
I figure 500-750 could get it.
It is a Mercury and has a deluxe cab (really nice chrome grille).
Y block, 2 speed rear end, dang nice 12X8ft wood box with good hoist.
Old 05-03-2007, 11:34 PM

Fomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputation
Any idea of the engine condition and if it`s a 272 or 292?
I might be interested in the egine.
98 Ranger XLT S/cab
65/67 Mustang Fastbacks
Old 05-04-2007, 12:05 AM
Post Fiend

Snowking has a very good reputation on FTE.Snowking has a very good reputation on FTE.Snowking has a very good reputation on FTE.
The motor burns oil, but is a strong runner.
Old 11-01-2008, 08:25 AM
New User

nanny3 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Looking for information on Ford trucks and mercury 59 100 trucks and how the vin number work I have a 59 truck and is it a Ford or a Mercury vin # 6991018YK-58608 Ford Historian says its not a ford vin Can someone Help
Old 11-01-2008, 09:31 AM
Posting Legend

preppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud of
Does the guy have anything else neat for sale?

A good fist fight never hurts anyone... except my opponent.
Old 11-01-2008, 11:22 AM

Fomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputation
Hi and welcome nanny3.
Sorry, I can`t help you as information on Mercury trucks seems pretty hard to come by but maybe someone will post an answer.
Sheldon, did you notice that this thread is is way over a year old?
98 Ranger XLT S/cab
65/67 Mustang Fastbacks
Old 11-01-2008, 11:35 AM
Postmaster

Corner Gas is a name known to allCorner Gas is a name known to allCorner Gas is a name known to allCorner Gas is a name known to allCorner Gas is a name known to allCorner Gas is a name known to all
I wish that was closer, I could use something like that at the farm.
1966 Mercury F500 Still working hard
1950 F68 Flatdeck
Old 11-01-2008, 11:51 AM
Posting Legend

preppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud of
My bad, did not notice, thanks Morris.

Old 11-01-2008, 11:51 AM

There`s still the odd one showing up at farm auctions Colin and I think they go pretty cheap.
Your getting almost as bad as me Sheldon but I have senor citizen`s moments to blame......
98 Ranger XLT S/cab
65/67 Mustang Fastbacks
Old 11-01-2008, 08:40 PM
Postmaster

Corner Gas is a name known to allCorner Gas is a name known to allCorner Gas is a name known to allCorner Gas is a name known to allCorner Gas is a name known to allCorner Gas is a name known to all
Me too, I didn't notice till after I posted. I wish those trucks came up at more auctions, they are getting to be a rare site down in this area.
1966 Mercury F500 Still working hard
1950 F68 Flatdeck
Old 11-01-2008, 09:14 PM

If you would want to make a trip here I can try to keep you posted on any that are coming up.
Ryan usually knows more about auction sales with old farm trucks.
98 Ranger XLT S/cab
65/67 Mustang Fastbacks
Old 11-02-2008, 08:40 AM
Posting Legend

Yeah Ryan is the auction sale guy for sure, he gets tons of good deals and seems to find the best sales to go to.

Old 11-02-2008, 08:40 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > Manitoba / Saskatchewan Chapter

Tags
1947, 1950s, 1957, 300, canadian, custom, farm, ford, mercury, numbers, production, sale, saskatewan, truck, trucks