Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-03-2007, 10:23 PM
Posting Guru

oneminizut is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
KGI ONETIME
Have you ever seen....

I thought I would make a post about the scenery in our home states or our own county's. I want to know have you ever seen...

I'm looking out my office window and I see the sunset over the pines in my back 40. I see red turn to pink and purple edges. I see tall, strong young pines protecting. I see the faint light blue sky from the day I lived in today. I see the horses eat, the spring flowers, the green grass. Most of all I see my Ford that I DROVE to the pavement for it's next job.

What do you see where you are?
I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition. ~ Martha Washington
Old 05-03-2007, 10:31 PM
Postmaster

Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.
I think standing at the waters of the straight, looking at the 'Snow Peaks' of the Olympics, with a 'Red Sky' is a great sunset.

EClampus Vitus Major WM Downie 1849

Last edited by Placermike; 05-03-2007 at 10:35 PM.
Old 05-03-2007, 10:32 PM
Post Fiend

SuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to behold
I see a wall behind my computer
Old 05-03-2007, 10:34 PM
Posting Guru

KGI ONETIME
I have seen the sunset over the Olympics many a time. BEAUTIFUL.

Rebel, you need to get out more!!
I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition. ~ Martha Washington
Old 05-03-2007, 10:37 PM
Post Fiend

SuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneminizut
I have seen the sunset over the Olympics many a time. BEAUTIFUL.

Rebel, you need to get out more!!
Dang I would but I can't seem to find the door. I'm not allowed any shine to help me see.
Old 05-03-2007, 10:41 PM
Posting Guru

KGI ONETIME
Shine to help you see?? That would be a funny joke had I known that you knew it darkens the vision. But I'm sure an Ol tired rebel knows what that does for ya! Silly guy!
Old 05-04-2007, 12:32 AM

Snowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputation
Words can't be found for what I see from my yard...
Attached Images

Official Slackmaster #24 ~ Zombie Survivalist Extraordinaire
Proud owner of ~ 2002 F-250 SD PSD 6spd ~ 1996 F-350 PSD SC ~ 1984 VW Rabbit Diesel

Last edited by Snowbunny; 05-04-2007 at 12:35 AM.
Old 05-04-2007, 01:07 AM

Snowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputation
This sign is on my shed in the back yard...
Attached Images

Official Slackmaster #24 ~ Zombie Survivalist Extraordinaire
Proud owner of ~ 2002 F-250 SD PSD 6spd ~ 1996 F-350 PSD SC ~ 1984 VW Rabbit Diesel
Old 05-04-2007, 01:55 AM
Have a nice Beer!!!

lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.
Honestly, I see other houses and trees. What a view.

1999 F350 stock as stock can get. Ignition kill switch and Trailer Brakes. Sold it...way to much blow by.
Old 05-04-2007, 08:13 AM
Elder User

Eric C. is starting off with a positive reputation.
Just added a new gallery that shows some of what I get to see. Sunrise at the wind farms in Colorado.

I Love the smell of Diesel in the Morning, It's the smell of $$$$$$$
Old 05-04-2007, 09:01 AM
Posting Guru

RexB is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.RexB is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Nice pics, esp Snowbunny, that is a nice place to wake up to.

Overcast here this morning, had to make my own sun

c 'n z

At the G2G you'll see the morning sun on the Olympics from their east side across the Sound. Beautiful.

Last edited by RexB; 05-04-2007 at 09:03 AM.
Old 05-04-2007, 06:46 PM
Postmaster

nubeee1 is a splendid one to beholdnubeee1 is a splendid one to beholdnubeee1 is a splendid one to beholdnubeee1 is a splendid one to beholdnubeee1 is a splendid one to beholdnubeee1 is a splendid one to behold
Rex.......................Is that really you in the pic, or its it you stunt double??

Old 05-04-2007, 07:32 PM
Post Fiend

Nubee Congrats for posting over a 1000. Now Hurry up and catch up with me.
Old 05-04-2007, 07:36 PM
Postmaster

nubeee1 is a splendid one to beholdnubeee1 is a splendid one to beholdnubeee1 is a splendid one to beholdnubeee1 is a splendid one to beholdnubeee1 is a splendid one to beholdnubeee1 is a splendid one to behold
I was shocked when I saw 1000....................... ....

Thanks!!!

Old 05-04-2007, 07:38 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubeee1
I was shocked when I saw 1000....................... ....

Thanks!!!
Ok now you got the rest of the weekend to post over 3400 post.
Old 05-04-2007, 07:38 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter