Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-01-2007, 08:13 PM
Post Fiend

SuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to behold
A Nc Gtg

If anyone happens to be in NC June 22-24 I would like to invite yall to a GTG in Cherokee,NC.

I know the chance is unlikely that anyone from the WA chapter would be able to come,but I wanted to extend the invitation to everyone here.

Details are in the NC Chapter under Cherokee GTG update
Old 05-01-2007, 10:26 PM
Post Fiend

Snowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputation
You're probably right about not being able to attend. But, thanks for the invite anyways!
Official Slackmaster #24 ~ Zombie Survivalist Extraordinaire
Proud owner of ~ 2002 F-250 SD PSD 6spd ~ 1996 F-350 PSD SC ~ 1984 VW Rabbit Diesel
Old 05-01-2007, 10:52 PM
Postmaster

Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Tired Rebel
If anyone happens to be in NC June 22-24 I would like to invite yall to a GTG in Cherokee,NC.

I know the chance is unlikely that anyone from the WA chapter would be able to come,but I wanted to extend the invitation to everyone here.

Details are in the NC Chapter under Cherokee GTG update
Flintergal and I would love to be there, but that is the same time frame as our G2G on Whidbey...Would love to see some of my 'Native' friends.

Thanks for the Invite...Will let you know when Flinter and I get married In Kure or Carolina Beach...Hope to see some of the Carolina Chapter '*******' with us!

EClampus Vitus Major WM Downie 1849

Old 05-01-2007, 11:45 PM
Post Fiend

SuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Placermike
Flintergal and I would love to be there, but that is the same time frame as our G2G on Whidbey...Would love to see some of my 'Native' friends.

Thanks for the Invite...Will let you know when Flinter and I get married In Kure or Carolina Beach...Hope to see some of the Carolina Chapter '*******' with us!

Let me know when you come through and I'll PM you my phone number
Old 05-01-2007, 11:58 PM
Taxpayer Subsidized

cmpd1781 has a superb reputationcmpd1781 has a superb reputationcmpd1781 has a superb reputationcmpd1781 has a superb reputationcmpd1781 has a superb reputationcmpd1781 has a superb reputationcmpd1781 has a superb reputationcmpd1781 has a superb reputationcmpd1781 has a superb reputationcmpd1781 has a superb reputationcmpd1781 has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Placermike
Congrats on the upcoming nuptials and KUDOS on the location.......Some of the best beaches on the East Coast........

Quote:
Originally Posted by boonslick View Post
You must be a cop!
And not a very good one at that by your comments!
Your words alone prove that you are the "bad cop".
Old 05-02-2007, 12:29 AM
Posting Guru

oneminizut is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
KGI ONETIME
Rebel... you ol' dawg. Why does it have to be during our GtG? I would love to be at one of the NC G2G's... unfortunately I need to attend the WA chapter first but keep me in mind for the next. My nutty * will drive there if need be.
I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition. ~ Martha Washington
Old 05-02-2007, 12:33 AM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneminizut
Rebel... you ol' dawg. Why does it have to be during our GtG? I would love to be at one of the NC G2G's... unfortunately I need to attend the WA chapter first but keep me in mind for the next. My nutty * will drive there if need be.
Glad to see you back.

It's been quiet without you.
Old 05-04-2007, 10:09 AM
Posting Guru

RexB is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.RexB is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Thanks for the invite, that'll be a great party.

We'll toast to your G2G at our G2G
Old 05-04-2007, 10:09 AM