Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Nevada Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nevada Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:67 Olfthfl

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

View Poll Results: Do you want nubeee to replace me?
Yes 10 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-30-2007, 12:19 AM
Senior User

05XLT is starting off with a positive reputation.
Do you want Nubee to replace me?

Do you want Nubee to replace me?
Old 04-30-2007, 12:51 AM
Iconoclast

Bdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputation
Sounds like a great plan. I will support him as much as I can.

corporations are not persons
corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons.corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons.
Old 04-30-2007, 10:08 AM
Post Fiend

Snowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputation
Don't know if my vote counts for much since I don't live there. But he has my support!
Official Slackmaster #24 ~ Zombie Survivalist Extraordinaire
Proud owner of ~ 2002 F-250 SD PSD 6spd ~ 1996 F-350 PSD SC ~ 1984 VW Rabbit Diesel
Old 04-30-2007, 02:32 PM
Senior User

redneckboy is starting off with a positive reputation.
never mind wont let me delete my post yea im up for it

http://www.myspace.com/redneckboy
Old 04-30-2007, 09:27 PM
Post Fiend

SuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbunny
Don't know if my vote counts for much since I don't live there. But he has my support!
Same here. Super guy
Old 05-01-2007, 12:31 AM
Senior User

dgassett is starting off with a positive reputation.
sounds like a plan
Old 05-01-2007, 11:41 PM
Posting Guru

oneminizut is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
KGI ONETIME
He's a good man. We have had many talks over the phone and I'm sure that he will be a great attribute to the NC chapter and probably get some incoming traffic upon his induction.
I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition. ~ Martha Washington
Old 05-01-2007, 11:44 PM
Post Fiend

SuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneminizut
He's a good man. We have had many talks over the phone and I'm sure that he will be a great attribute to the NC chapter and probably get some incoming traffic upon his induction.
Nubee will get'em going.
Old 05-02-2007, 01:38 AM
Senior User

I can see him doing very well as CL. I know that he has plenty of support from other CL's and members alike, and I will still continue to help him with as much as I can. Nubeee is a great guy and I believe will get the chapter fired up. He deffinately has the want and the will to do it!
Old 05-02-2007, 12:06 PM
Posting Guru

oneminizut is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
KGI ONETIME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Tired Rebel
Nubee will get'em going.
Yeah, and now if I could get my states right. I was half asleep when I posted and remembered that nubee is Nevada. lol
I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition. ~ Martha Washington
Old 05-02-2007, 06:10 PM
Postmaster

nubeee1 is a splendid one to beholdnubeee1 is a splendid one to beholdnubeee1 is a splendid one to beholdnubeee1 is a splendid one to beholdnubeee1 is a splendid one to beholdnubeee1 is a splendid one to behold
Hey........your only half wrong..........Ya got the "N" part right!!!

Old 05-02-2007, 07:14 PM
Post Fiend

350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future
got my vote,you owe me one .I'll be in las vegas may 16-18

JOIN THE NEW JERSEY CHAPTER CLICK HERE

Old 05-03-2007, 01:22 AM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 350steve
got my vote,you owe me one .I'll be in las vegas may 16-18
Let us now if your going to have some free time to meet up...
Old 05-04-2007, 08:42 PM
Post Fiend

350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05XLT
Let us now if your going to have some free time to meet up...
I'll do that i have toms #.I'll call him when i get in town

JOIN THE NEW JERSEY CHAPTER CLICK HERE

Old 05-04-2007, 08:42 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Nevada Chapter