Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-26-2007, 07:31 PM
Freshman User

Edge68474 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Joining Wa. Chapter

I may have done it but I'm not sure if it was the correct way, so, either I am asking Placermike now, or, some info on how to join.
Thanks.
Larry
Edgewood, Wa.
Old 04-26-2007, 10:21 PM
Postmaster

Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge68474
I may have done it but I'm not sure if it was the correct way, so, either I am asking Placermike now, or, some info on how to join.
Thanks.
Larry
Edgewood, Wa.
When you are on the FTE site, mouse over the Forum drop down...Click on chapters...Scroll down to Washington..You will see a link that states 'Join'.

Mike

EClampus Vitus Major WM Downie 1849

Old 04-27-2007, 07:45 AM
Freshman User

I must be blind to the obvious. I don't see anything that says, Join. Screenshot URL linked.

http://i11.tinypic.com/29pu7wz.jpg

Last edited by Ford_Six; 04-27-2007 at 07:26 PM.
Old 04-27-2007, 07:53 AM
Freshman User

Delete the post with the image if you want after you look at it. It may be too large. Sorry. I tried to delete and resize the pic, but as a newbie to the forums it seems I am limited, or, just need to find my way around, lol. Thanks, and I looked high and low for the word JOIN. I just don't see it anywhere.
Old 04-27-2007, 08:01 AM
Freshman User

Nevermind. I found it. I clicked one too many times, or something like that. I'm not that dumb really, lol. Sometimes the obvious is too obvious. Delete this whole topic if you want.
Old 04-27-2007, 10:01 PM
Postmaster

Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.
Welcome to The Best Chapter

I received your request and just approved it.

Mike

Old 04-28-2007, 09:21 AM
Posting Guru

RexB is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.RexB is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Welcome Aboard, Edge68474 and you're all squared away now. Add yourself to our Frappr chapter map too...
http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/58...apter-map.html
Old 04-28-2007, 10:17 AM
Old School

arctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputation
Ya all are gonna be able ta start yer own military before long HAAA.
I know. Lets all vote for PlacerMike for Prez. As a write in. That can be a good thread for ya ta start Rex. But it's prolly not politicly correct outside the Club FTE.

85 XLT Bronco 351W HO 4V Dual Pipes 33X12.5 BFG's
62 Uni 390 C6 Custom Cab Sold for 9.5K
Don't just Modify it Fordify it
A Side Arm Is Like A Parachute, Tis Better To Have One An Never Need It, Than To Need One And Not Have It

Old 04-28-2007, 10:07 PM
Freshman User

Thumbs up

Ok. I'm in and Frapper pinned. Thanks.
Larry
AKA, Edge
Old 04-29-2007, 01:46 AM
Postmaster

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by arctic y block
Ya all are gonna be able ta start yer own military before long HAAA.
I know. Lets all vote for PlacerMike for Prez. As a write in. That can be a good thread for ya ta start Rex. But it's prolly not politicly correct outside the Club FTE.
Without a strong Military, how can we take over China, not to mention FTE?...Rex is in command of the seas! Don't see a strong Air presence yet, and I am getting old, so I will try and provide Rex with nuke support...LMFAO.

Old 04-29-2007, 09:58 AM
Posting Guru

RexB is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.RexB is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Ye, we had a Cessna airforce with JR182Pilot but... Y'all in the Army have all the fiercest Helo's, long-range artillery and MLRS, while our Navy has outstanding fighters and AWACS. Not to mention sub and skimmer Tomahawks and Harpoons so we're good to go
Old 04-29-2007, 01:03 PM
Old School

arctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputation
Talking

Now yer talkin. I'll get the Alaska Chapter ta help barrow some goodies from all the not so secret bases around this State and we should be good ta go. AH where we going?

85 XLT Bronco 351W HO 4V Dual Pipes 33X12.5 BFG's
62 Uni 390 C6 Custom Cab Sold for 9.5K
Don't just Modify it Fordify it
A Side Arm Is Like A Parachute, Tis Better To Have One An Never Need It, Than To Need One And Not Have It

Old 04-29-2007, 01:41 PM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arctic y block
Now yer talkin. I'll get the Alaska Chapter ta help barrow some goodies from all the not so secret bases around this State and we should be good ta go. AH where we going?
Talking about getting off topic?LMFAO...Soon we'll have homeland security looking at this thread!

Old 04-29-2007, 01:41 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter