Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Delaware Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Delaware Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fire240

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-26-2007, 12:03 PM
Posting Guru

DAFBFD58 has a great reputation on FTE.DAFBFD58 has a great reputation on FTE.DAFBFD58 has a great reputation on FTE.DAFBFD58 has a great reputation on FTE.
Cool Sorry I have not been more active but......

Work has kept me busy along with a few side jobs and starting my part time job at Sears. Then my truck broke down sunday and I am SOL because of not having tools and not having the cash to have it fixed at a shop, $450 worth of labor, man labor charges suck. I have the parts but missing the fuel line disconnect tool and the pressure relief tool. Erin wanted to go to a horse show on saturday and I dont think I will have the truck ready by then, so that means she has to pay some one to trailer our horse to the show. Any one have the tools I need and a way to get them to me in milford today?????? I dont mind working in the dark tonight to get this truck on the road.
Old 04-26-2007, 08:20 PM
Senior User

Mark _G is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Mark _G is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Darn, I wish I saw this earlier. I have the plastic ones at my house, but I'm at work now. I get home (Milford) around 0630-0700. What time do you leave in the AM?

Mark
2006 F350 6.0 -ARP studs-garrett powermax-bulletproof diesel EGR cooler-accufab intake elbow-MBRP exhaust-isspro gauges-dieselsite coolant filter-bilstein 5100 shocks/steering stabilizer-m/t baja mtz tires

Old 04-27-2007, 05:02 AM
Posting Guru

DAFBFD58 has a great reputation on FTE.DAFBFD58 has a great reputation on FTE.DAFBFD58 has a great reputation on FTE.DAFBFD58 has a great reputation on FTE.
Thanks for the offer but my wife kept me straight and I went out and bought a set. She is running but I think some coolant got into the spark plug holes and its causing a plug or two to miss. I will try and fix it today at work.
Old 04-27-2007, 05:12 AM
Senior User

Mark _G is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Mark _G is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
OK. I hope you get it fixed.

Mark
2006 F350 6.0 -ARP studs-garrett powermax-bulletproof diesel EGR cooler-accufab intake elbow-MBRP exhaust-isspro gauges-dieselsite coolant filter-bilstein 5100 shocks/steering stabilizer-m/t baja mtz tires

Old 04-27-2007, 05:12 AM