Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Maryland Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: jr32560

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-25-2007, 11:40 AM
Junior User

toes4me is starting off with a positive reputation.
here are the pictures you wanted

pictures of my new old truck

Well I added pictures of my new old truck today
my first attempt never really got started. I got in over my head just because I wanted the truck and well you know hind sight is 20/20.
it currently still runs good and even used to stop good but time and sitting have killed the brakes. so my 64 f350 wrecker sits and rusts away.
But my new ride is under way.
Now I am far from a mechanic if it is internal I usually leave it alone.
but I am a part's changing pro, I did my first engine swap when I was about 12, my dad was impressed and he even managed to keep my brother from killing me for borrowing his 318 with 3k miles on it, who would have thought he would mind ?well anyway thats water under the bridge and it is time for me to try a new ford truck so I am giving it a second try.
I have the engine and trans out of it, and sent the motor to a real mechanic.
along with all the trimmings for it and I am patiently awaiting it's return
SO while I am waiting I have cleaned up everything in the engine compartment and inspected everything and so far I am pretty happy
everything has been maintained good apparently or at least nothing appears to need attention soon so I painted up the engine compartment and re routed the wiring through new looms. got a new set of headers, new water pump, alternator, set of purple hornies, new battery & cables, tach, and assorted accessories. so atleast I have a much better start going on this one.
Old 04-27-2007, 01:03 PM
Posting Guru

Tractor Boy has a good reputation on FTE.Tractor Boy has a good reputation on FTE.Tractor Boy has a good reputation on FTE.
at least its a start, much like mine, bad thing is mine is also my daily transportation so I cant do much in terms of restoration, just simple repairs and little things that can b done in a weekend or less
Old 05-03-2007, 03:26 AM
Post Fiend

BigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputation
adrian.erks.harris adrianerksharris
Looks like you gots a good project there!!!

Hard to go past those 70's Fords for "built Ford tough"
Old 05-03-2007, 05:40 AM
Posting Guru

66fdtrucknut has a great reputation on FTE.66fdtrucknut has a great reputation on FTE.66fdtrucknut has a great reputation on FTE.66fdtrucknut has a great reputation on FTE.
Looks like a solid truck! Tell ya the truth I'd like to see some pics of the 64' wrecker, although I am a little biased to the 61'-66' trucks.
Charlie
Old 05-03-2007, 06:19 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Chuck, have you emailed Tractor Boy pictures of your trucks, both of them, to include on the Chapter Photobucket site?

I AM TOTALLY EXHAUSTIPATED!
Old 05-04-2007, 07:07 PM
Junior User

toes4me is starting off with a positive reputation.
I've had the pics of the 64 on here for awhile
Old 05-04-2007, 08:16 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
It would be better to post on the chapter photobucket site if you emailed the pics to be posted. Not the greatest when you use what has been posted here. Trust me, I know,

I AM TOTALLY EXHAUSTIPATED!
Old 05-05-2007, 05:40 AM
Posting Guru

66fdtrucknut has a great reputation on FTE.66fdtrucknut has a great reputation on FTE.66fdtrucknut has a great reputation on FTE.66fdtrucknut has a great reputation on FTE.
So you do, Shows how much attention I pay to gallerys. We just had a gathering of 61-66 trucks here last weekend, wish I would've known, you could've joined us.
Charlie
Old 05-05-2007, 05:40 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter