Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-20-2007, 11:13 PM
Senior User

Menroid is starting off with a positive reputation.
My anual flote n tote will be more tote!

Going on my anual canoe trip Friday the 27th down the St. Marys river starting in St. George going towards Traders Hill. We have 28 people (14 canoes) making the trip this year. With the drought it will be quite an adventure, have not been when the water is this low before. I just hope we don't have to worry about any wild fires close to the river. So far the Waycross fire is heading to the west side of the swamp so hopefully we will be in the clear next week.
Old 04-21-2007, 01:29 AM
Posting Guru

old87 is starting off with a positive reputation.
good luck- have fun!
keep somebody on the outside with bail money..

LED ZEP
Old 04-21-2007, 08:55 AM
Postmaster

3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.
Hope ya'll have fun!!
IT'S BETTER TOPLESS(Broads, Broncos, and Booze)

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbeast
you people scare me sometimes!!
"...sailors who drank beer escaped the curse of scurvy..."
Old 04-30-2007, 02:45 PM
Senior User

Menroid is starting off with a positive reputation.
Well, made it back and the water was a lot lower than we all expected. Out of a 20 mile or so canoe trip we probably walked at least half of it. Had to do some dragging but most of the time just had to get out of the canoe and walk beside it so it could float. Had a great three days regardless. Now we get to prepare for the wild fire heading our way. I don't think my house is in danger but I have many friends who are preparing to evacuate. We sure could use some rain down here.
Old 04-30-2007, 05:31 PM
Postmaster

70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of
Glad you had fun on your trip. Wish you could have floated more. Good luck on staying clear of those fires.
Old 05-01-2007, 07:38 PM
Postmaster

3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.
Glad ya'll had a great time, be careful around 'em fires...
IT'S BETTER TOPLESS(Broads, Broncos, and Booze)

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbeast
you people scare me sometimes!!
"...sailors who drank beer escaped the curse of scurvy..."
Old 05-01-2007, 07:38 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter

Tags
myanual