Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

I"m Baaaaaaaacckkkk!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2007, 08:07 PM
78fordtruckgirl
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I"m Baaaaaaaacckkkk!

Hey everybody! I'm sitting here in my motel room and they have wireless internet. So I'll be back on line for at last the next month. I had to reregister. I guess I've been gone that long. I'm away with my job til the 8th of May. Then, when I get back home, I'll have to get my trailer moved. Then I'll be back for good. Lucky you guys! Job is going great right now. Brandon is stationed in Tallil, which is a safe place until they convoy to Bagdad every now and then. Grandson is awesome. Turned 18 months old today. Divorce is still not final ,but will be when I get home. Got Red running again. (Like a top!) My days off will be Tues., Wed. and Thurs. until approximately July when I get bck to Coffeyville.. So I'll be ready for the next gtg. I've also sent in my reservations for the Ford show in June. I'lll be on vacation, staying in Tulsa and racing Red for the last time. Man. life is great! So, you all have a great day. Talk to ya later. WOOOOHOOOO!

Last edited by 78fordtruckgirl; 04-13-2007 at 08:11 PM.
Old 04-17-2007, 01:31 PM
MikeB 88
Fleet Mechanic
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Welcome Back ,

We'll keep our fingers crossed Brandon will come home safe and sound. Do you plan on racing Red at the drag strip?

Old 04-17-2007, 07:12 PM
jwtimme
Laughing Gas
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I will be at the shelby meet in june also, I will have my truck at the track. hope to see you there

Old 04-17-2007, 07:18 PM
78fordtruckgirl
Freshman User
Oh yea. Posi-trac is fixed, fees are paid, vacation's set, and she's runnin' like a top. If we can just keep the operator in line we'll be OK. Are you going? Brandon gets to come home for break in June so I'm hoping it's the week that I'm off. Man, has it been this slow here lately? Hope to see you there too jw.

Last edited by 78fordtruckgirl; 04-17-2007 at 07:20 PM.
Old 04-24-2007, 10:37 PM
cigarxtc
Postmaster
Good to see you back on here, Alice. Me and my boys will be there to root you on when you race Red. By then I'll have the B&M shift kit and 9" mini spool installed in my tired ol 78 f150. I wonder what it costs to just make a couple of fun runs down the track? lol.

Old 04-25-2007, 10:53 PM
78fordtruckgirl
Freshman User
Hey Ron. Glad you could sneak in. They have a website with all the info. If you need the name of it, let me know. You have to register, which is $35 for pre- registering plus the racing cost. But yes, you can do just a fun run. It will be cool if we could get a bunch of us on the track. I can't wait!!!!