Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Vans and other vehicles > Nite, Nascar & Other Limited Edition Ford Trucks
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-20-2001, 11:24 PM
New User

NITE is starting off with a positive reputation.
looking for '92+ NITE Bronco

I'm looking to buy a 1992 or newer Nite Bronco. (in good shape)
-Have CASH/Will travel If you have one to sell, or know someone who does, please email me at woodwright671(No Email Addresses In Posts!) -Thanks!
Old 12-21-2001, 02:11 AM
Senior User

chaser is starting off with a positive reputation.

:-X11

What is a NITE Bronco?
Old 12-21-2001, 09:54 AM
Posting Guru

DeGideo is starting off with a positive reputation.

I would also tell you to check autotrader.com You could do a search for the entire country for a 1992 Bronco,and even set what price ranges you are willing to pay.A good condition 1992 Bronco Nite version should be between $5,500-$7,995,depending on it's mileage and overall condition.I think,just recently,they had a '92 Nite version avertised at a dealer in MN.Too bad it's not about six months earlier.....a friend of mine used(no pun intended)to be partners in a dealership.They had a really clean '92 Nite Bronco with just over 80,000 miles on it they wanted $6,450 for.They sold it within two days of getting it.It was Raven black,with the light blue pinstriping,and still had it's factory aluminum wheels.I think it had a 5.0L in it.I was interested in it,but I had another Bronco project going,so I couldn't afford it.You're best bet is to check out the autotrader.com site.Good luck in your search.
Old 12-21-2001, 01:29 PM
New User

budhead is starting off with a positive reputation.

Old 12-21-2001, 01:29 PM