Join Chapter, Leader: Yahiko

Are there Ford Gals OutThere?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2007, 10:57 PM
Flintergal
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Are there Ford Gals OutThere?

It seems like the conversations are all the guys, but I know there are woman that love trucks also. My husband won't admit 'Publicly', but I can pretty much ride and wrench with him.

I am thinking that we should make our presence known in the chapter.

BTW, if you want to give my husband a hard time about spendng too much time with his truck, you can....His nickname is Placermike. LOL

Old 02-23-2007, 01:37 PM
i1dery
Posting Guru
Well,Well the better half chimed in.
My wife is a ford fan with her hual everything on trips,soccer, baseball, 4x4 Expedition and her around town kids to school, pta meetings and Cookie lee stuff 2x4 Escape and of coarse she only uses MY f250 4x4 when she's feeling kinda ornery<? But she usually
wont chime in here.

Old 02-23-2007, 11:08 PM
Placermike
Postmaster
'Chimed In'

I have refrained from posting in this thread, because it is the other halfs territory. However, in my forty five years on this earth, I have never heard that expression! ... I finally asked my wife, and she said it means to 'Add your two cents'. Is this correct?

Old 02-26-2007, 07:54 AM
i1dery
Posting Guru
Basically thats what it means.

Old 04-03-2007, 12:57 PM
Snowbunny
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Flintergal
It seems like the conversations are all the guys, but I know there are woman that love trucks also. My husband won't admit 'Publicly', but I can pretty much ride and wrench with him.

I am thinking that we should make our presence known in the chapter.

BTW, if you want to give my husband a hard time about spendng too much time with his truck, you can....His nickname is Placermike. LOL
Hey, Flintergal! Don't worry, there are plenty of us Ford gals out here.

Unfortunately, many of them are intimidated by all the testosterone out there. No offense boys!

Nice to meet you! I've already met your husband! He's a kick!

Old 04-03-2007, 10:39 PM
Flintergal
New User
Originally Posted by Snowbunny
Hey, Flintergal! Don't worry, there are plenty of us Ford gals out here.

Unfortunately, many of them are intimidated by all the testosterone out there. No offense boys!

Nice to meet you! I've already met your husband! He's a kick!
Thanks for the response. I certainly agree with the testosterone issues. We'll just have to rise above it all. Hopefully we'll get more FTE women to joins us. Are you going to the get-together in June? It's sounding like a lot of fun. My husband is a great guy and is a lot of fun. See you sometime.

Old 04-03-2007, 10:49 PM
Flintergal
New User
Thumbs up Finally Another Gal

Glad to see I'm not the only Ford gal out there. You guys need to encourage your ladies to start a thread of your own. I want to hear some of their ideas and interests.

Old 04-04-2007, 12:54 PM
Placermike
Postmaster
You're right about the better half part. Thankfully, Michael is the other half of "the better half". Looking forward to meeting some of the gals at the get-together in June. Honestly speaking, I like trucks (Michael says the FORD is th only truck and I'm sure most, if not all of you agree), but I'm not compulsive about them as he is. I like the idea of meeting new people, guys and gals, from a variety of walks of life. Thanks for the chat.

Old 04-04-2007, 12:59 PM
Placermike
Postmaster
Originally Posted by Placermike
I have refrained from posting in this thread, because it is the other halfs territory. However, in my forty five years on this earth, I have never heard that expression! ... I finally asked my wife, and she said it means to 'Add your two cents'. Is this correct?
You got that right babe.

Old 04-04-2007, 09:04 PM
Placermike
Postmaster
Exclamation There is a Problem!

There seems to be a problem when my wife logs in using my laptop. It has her responses, but shows me as the one posting, even though she has logged in....I am trying to find out why.

For the record: If you see a post that contains, but not limited to those girl things!...It was not me!

Old 04-04-2007, 09:11 PM
MARTYSTOWRIG
Cargo Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What ever dude.

I think you are pulling the Mel Gibson thing in that movie what a woman wants. I think you are trying to get in touch with your femenine side.

:-wave

Old 04-04-2007, 09:13 PM
brentleedragon
Elder User
There seems to be a problem when my wife logs in using my laptop. It has her responses, but shows me as the one posting, even though she has logged in....I am trying to find out why.

For the record: If you see a post that contains, but not limited to those girl things!...It was not me!
whatever you say mike :-), its your cache and cookies still showing yours not hers, pay att. to the name at the top, and maybe its a good reason to get your wife a laptop or computer unless she has one of course

Old 04-04-2007, 10:57 PM
Placermike
Postmaster
Talking She Says She Logged In

Originally Posted by brentleedragon
whatever you say mike :-), its your cache and cookies still showing yours not hers, pay att. to the name at the top, and maybe its a good reason to get your wife a laptop or computer unless she has one of course
I knew I would catch some Sh***. Look at the times... I am at work 7-4 or so!

Old 04-04-2007, 11:00 PM
brentleedragon
Elder User
I knew I would catch some Sh***. Look at the times... I am at work 7-4 or so!
lol I think she just wants you to be a tad more feminine.... so that you get a hard time from all of the guys

Old 04-04-2007, 11:08 PM
nubeee1
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You know, I was beginning to wonder about that!! It sounded kinda girlish. Glad you straightened that out...........

Quick Reply: Are there Ford Gals OutThere?