Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-11-2007, 10:27 PM
Postmaster

Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.
Let's Fire Up the NC Chapter Members

Today, 05:35 PM
Old Tired Rebel vbmenu_register("postmenu_4630015", true);
FTE Chapter Leader

I guess the invasion is falling down behind me I guess I need to find some gunpowder to put in their food to get them goin.

I told Cliff, that I would try and send all...not just oneminizut...We are the most active chapter in FTE...Let's show them members how to post.

Go to the NC Forum, and get them riled...Nicely. Look for the 'Invasion' thread and post there!

Let's show NC why we are the Best!

Mike

EClampus Vitus Major WM Downie 1849

Old 04-12-2007, 11:37 AM
Posting Guru

RexB is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.RexB is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Lol, maybe, it takes a while to respond/compose posts in Washington chapter alone. With reading the news and other forums, a few hours on the 'puter is enough.

The dogwoods and tarheels are fine, y'all

(I'm born Missoura & lived Florida)
Old 04-12-2007, 12:24 PM
Posting Guru

oneminizut is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
KGI ONETIME
You know I'll do it. I type fast, I read faster and I'm manic so I could probably deal with like 10 or 15 states. Unfortunately there are only four states I really like. NC being #2 of course!
I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition. ~ Martha Washington
Old 04-12-2007, 12:47 PM
Posting Guru

RexB is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.RexB is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Allreeet, i just followed your post there.
Old 04-13-2007, 03:17 PM
Post Fiend

SuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to behold
Come on over maybe it will help to get others motivated .
Old 04-13-2007, 04:14 PM

Snowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputation
OK! I'm here! Let's go!
Official Slackmaster #24 ~ Zombie Survivalist Extraordinaire
Proud owner of ~ 2002 F-250 SD PSD 6spd ~ 1996 F-350 PSD SC ~ 1984 VW Rabbit Diesel
Old 04-13-2007, 04:14 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter