Sponsored by:

Bucking Bronco Tire cover for 33'' or bigger

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 10:17 PM
v8xploder
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bucking Bronco Tire cover for 33'' or bigger

I think that one thing that has always set the standard for a bronco is the rear tire cover with the bucking bronco on it. Does anyone know of a company that makes a cover for a spare larger than 33''? I have two of them for a factory full size spare but I have 35'' tires. I suppose I could find a seamstress or some one who could modifly one of my factory covers...

Old 04-13-2007, 08:46 PM
Bruce Maurer
Freshman User
Hi,

Here's an email I sent today. I got the contact info from the last Bronco Driver magazine, page six.

"Hi Bruce, Sure I can do that for you the price for a cover that size is 95.00 + 14.00 to ship. It would be next week sometime and the shipping time is between 9 and 12 days. If you wouldn't mind measuring your spare across and also the tread width I find that different tire companies tire sizes vary. Anyways let me know if you are interested. Thank you!

Angie

Hello Angie,

I got you info out of Bronco Driver Magazine. I would like info on a tire cover. I would like a cover made in Black, original style, (FORD BRONCO w/ Horse in middle). I need it to fit the following tire. It's for a 33" tire.

Could you please get me a price and how long for you to make, if you don't already have one. "

Her name is Angie at this email...

chopper@telus.net

Bronco Bruce

https://www.ford-trucks.com/user_gal...&albumid=18399

Old 05-15-2012, 06:45 PM
zbronco
New User
Doy ou have any interest in selling one ofyour tire covers?

I just bought my first Ford Bronco, 1996 Eddie Bauer edition, and I have been searching for a spare tire cover - would you have any interst in selling one of yours? If so please email me!

Thanks!

Old 11-25-2016, 08:50 PM
Bruners4
Elder User
I found this one
Sears.com
made by these people
shave-shop-1

Old 11-26-2016, 06:49 PM
chrlsful
Logistics Pro
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Also: any of the typical bronk vendors (1/2 - doz in #).
Let us know if U need names…
(BTW: I don't like "bronk hut", castle rock, but there's 1 for ya).

Old 11-26-2016, 09:00 PM
Nothing Special
Logistics Pro
Received 50 Likes on 45 Posts
Given that the question was asked back in 2007, they probably aren't still looking for an answer.

Old 11-27-2016, 08:24 AM
chrlsful
Logistics Pro
"...probably aren't still looking…"
Kinda archived here~

Threads R available, accessable, utilized by many nations @ many times.
Put something up? It's still there.

Old 11-27-2016, 09:55 AM
Nothing Special
Logistics Pro
Received 50 Likes on 45 Posts
I think it's good that old threads are available. Face it, our trucks are old and the issues with them haven't changed much, so old threads are useful. And being able to add to an old thread is good too when you find one but it didn't answer all of your questions. I've seen that happen here where someone who was involved in the original thread chimes back in and having it added to the old thread makes it an easier, more complete answer.

The only "problem" (if it's a problem at all) if when someone pulls up an old thread and adds nothing useful to it. Something like this one, providing an answer to someone who isn't asking a question anymore, isn't the problem though. It's the ones that dredge up an old thread to argue, or say that what someone said 10 years before was idiotic, or something like that.

The other thing is that often someone who sees the new response doesn't bother looking at the dates of the other posts and it gets going again. The getting going again is fine, as long as people know it's an old thread. So I'd suggest starting with something like "I know this is an old thread but..."

Old 11-27-2016, 05:26 PM
chrlsful
Logistics Pro
usefulness of old threads

Good points!
I look at it a lill like mags. I keep them around for reference later.
Usta say: "I hate the adds, tho." But have changed my mine over the yrs. I use them to reference trends (past/present), & yes, but rarely, to buy (not much $ here).

Any thread that has:
"...The only "problem" (if it's a problem at all) if when someone pulls up an old thread and adds nothing useful to it. ...the ones that dredge up an old thread to argue, or say that what someone said 10 years before was idiotic, or something like that."

is not too useful, but this is an interactive media…un-monitered (2 the most degree) & folks will B folks. I just 'bypass' them like the adds.
If I can help w/an entry, I try (admitnatly w/lill experteese, not up to "Shade Tree Mechanic I" certification yet).
One site (i really like) is curtious, very knowledgable, world wide & friendly. Often a thread develops way off topic (to OP). No 1 blows the whistle…& U know what? they still develop excellent usuable info.
In this 1 - I've been at it so long (29 yr ownership, close to that on-line w/bronks) I add what I can on source for a product. The one fella added 2 links that were new to me which were very informative.
Hope I've not wasted yer time~