Jeff67
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sweeeeet.. bring it on over.

Old 08-22-2007, 03:33 AM
MAXEY
Senior User
Wassup, I was in the connecticut chapter a very long time ago when I first joined the forum. I have since been transfered out here to wahsington so I guess Ill transfer this over as well.

Living in bremerton right now. Liking it up here so far but wish there were more closer mudding spots to get my truck dirty. Although tahulia is a fun place to go.

Old 08-22-2007, 03:57 AM
Jeff67
Freshman User
Welcome Maxey.

Old 08-22-2007, 10:59 AM
RexB
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Welcome aboard Maxey and Jeff67 !

Am trying to move another chebby rock but it's a big one -- 4'x4'x3' and weighs like their old hunk-o-junk 2500's (the new max's are pretty good trucks). Will hafta' drag it and see if there's a emblem on the other side.

Maxey, were you at Groton before or???

Old 08-22-2007, 05:04 PM
jheeter
Freshman User
Hey washingtonions

Hey everybody, Im in spokane and hang out in the diesel forums

Old 08-22-2007, 06:40 PM
RexB
Posting Guru
Welcome jheeter from way out in Spokane...my only diesel is a tractor and i check that forum for tips on its motor so i'll see ya' there too.

Old 08-22-2007, 06:44 PM
Ford_Six
Hotshot
Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
Don't tell anybody, another CT escapee...........
I'm glad to be out of there, it's a world of difference between here and there.

Old 08-22-2007, 08:49 PM
RexB
Posting Guru
Yea, another CT?

The left coast is always mo' betta' than the right coast...excepting LaLa land over here and northern Florida over there.

What was you doing in Groton Ford_Six, shipfitter? That'd be good experience, i'm jealous.

Old 08-22-2007, 09:09 PM
Placermike
Postmaster
Originally Posted by MAXEY
Wassup, I was in the connecticut chapter a very long time ago when I first joined the forum. I have since been transfered out here to wahsington so I guess Ill transfer this over as well.

Living in bremerton right now. Liking it up here so far but wish there were more closer mudding spots to get my truck dirty. Although tahulia is a fun place to go.
The left coast is the right coast This is a great chapter...Looking for to a join request. BTW we have great mudding spots near PA and going towards Forks.

Old 08-22-2007, 09:15 PM
Placermike
Postmaster
Originally Posted by jheeter
Hey everybody, Im in spokane and hang out in the diesel forums
Welcome to a great forum jheeter!...I think you will have fun here, and can even talk diesel...Looking forward to a join request. We are actually starting to get a pretty good group around the Spokane area.

Old 08-23-2007, 12:30 AM
Ford_Six
Hotshot
Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
I have a lot of family there, stopped there on my way back to Maine from Florida, but couldn't make enough money to leave.
I was a welder for EB, but it was really a fitter/welder position since I had to work from plans, locate parts on the boat, etc. It was really good experience, but I am still mixed about either respecting the guys on those boats (which I do), or just thinking they are nuts for getting in a steel tube and going underwater.

Old 08-23-2007, 12:52 AM
RexB
Posting Guru
"Nuts" could be part of it...I know the years onboard boats learned me that at sea the fast attack crews are the hardest working, cheeriest most stick-together crowd living in poor conditions that I'd seen in the seven seas, literally. "Don't bet against the boat" means for a non-crew member to never bet against any crew-member no matter how good a friend you think they are. Boats stick together as one, and that's 99.44% for the good. Live like an animal but Best dam duty I ever had.

Florida? My second most favorite place to live is anywhere between Pcola and Destin... whereabouts isyour family?

EDit: might have misread, they were in CT vice FL?

Last edited by RexB; 08-23-2007 at 12:58 AM.
Old 08-23-2007, 12:54 AM
lostmybeer
Have a nice Beer!!!
Welcome all of our Washington guests. Maxey if you want mud, head over towards Brown Creek, just north of Shelton. Its by the Skokomish River which of coarse floods every year. Just go to the Olympics, and hit the logging roads. On another note, My boss (wife) is from CT. Colchester.

Old 08-23-2007, 08:13 AM
MAXEY
Senior User
Originally Posted by lostmybeer
Welcome all of our Washington guests. Maxey if you want mud, head over towards Brown Creek, just north of Shelton. Its by the Skokomish River which of coarse floods every year. Just go to the Olympics, and hit the logging roads. On another note, My boss (wife) is from CT. Colchester.
Thanks guys, appreciate the welcome, yeah been playin in the mountians a bit, some very nice places. Still got alot of places to explore, gotta try out eagle creek or whatever it is to the east and got all the olympias to explore still.
Hey whats with the how to for the member request, sorry but I put my name on the list but I guess there is kind of a application. Thanks for any info.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The Washington Chapter Guestbook...Please sign in