Pennsylvania Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: liftnw8z

Sorry I ain't been around much...

Old 04-09-2007, 08:51 AM
oldfart
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry I ain't been around much...

Well now fellers it's been a spell since I posted. But don't ya'll think I ain't been thinkin' of ya'll! Things has been kind'a hectic here at The Homeplace. Working 2 jobs so's I'll have some extra frog-skins to spend on my continued remodeling this year on my home. I drop in every few days and read the posts though. Also drop by the main forum just to eddicate myself of any problems that may arise on my '86 F-150. So far the only problem I have is them danged dim blue bulbs in the instrument cluster. I learned how to fix that! (remove the blue bulb covers) Now if the weather would ever co-operate I'll get right on that little job!! Right now it's colder'n blue blazes and Sat. it snowed like the dickens! Been listening for gobblers every morning I can. I think it's so cold they got "lock-beak"!! Ain't heard nary a GOBBLE! in 4 weeks! Should be out hunting musheroons (morels) by now but the ground is froze harder than a woodpeckers lips. Don't think they'll be poppin' up any time soon. (sigh...) Yup..it's right smart cold out yonder. Hmmm..now that reminds me of a story I'll have to share with you folks. See...I been out in the cold. The REAL cold! (giggle!) Coming up...How cold was it??" Audie..the oldfart!

Search this Thread