Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Minnesota Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Minnesota Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fordpower88

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-06-2007, 03:01 PM
Freshman User

gotboost30 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hello moving to Eagan Help

Hello

I have a Turbocharged Expedition Iam moving from Florida to Eagan about 10 min to mall of America Is there anthing that goes on for meets or any track events or any tracks in the area Thanks .

Check out my pics in my Gallery
Old 04-07-2007, 07:51 AM
Senior User

X-OvrDistortion is starting off with a positive reputation.
I only have one word of advice for you.......Stay. Dont leave Florida. I made the same mistake when I left SoCal. Now I dream of home everyday.

As far as stuff in the area........nothing that I have seen or heard yet. I did once have a get together at my house....was like 30 folks that showed up. Beer and pizza.......good times.
Old 04-07-2007, 10:11 AM
Posting Guru

385seriesHemi is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Shakopee has Raceway Park-1/4 mile, Elko has Elko Speedway-3/8 mile, I go to both for pit crews. Back to the Fifties car show is held at the state fairgrounds but i dont know what date. Car craft car show is held at the same place but i also dont know what date. There is Brainerd international Raceway up north about 2 1/2 3 hrs. I-94 Raceway is about 2 hours away up north. i guess theres a Grove Creek out west of us about 70 miles its a drag strip, theres Rock Falls over in Wisconson I havent been to that place yet.
Old 04-07-2007, 10:14 AM
Posting Guru

385seriesHemi is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Plus you just have to look for county Fairs for truck pulls and demo derbies like Dakota county or Scott county i know for sure, Theres tons more you just have to keep your ears open. The ASA Midwest Nascar Touring series kicks off at Elko Speedway April 28th. Raceway Parks Season opens on sunday May 6th at 6pm. Elko Speedways Season opener is on saturday April 14th at 7pm. Elko's racing nights are saturdays and Raceway's are Sundays.

Last edited by 385seriesHemi; 04-07-2007 at 10:25 AM.
Old 04-07-2007, 02:34 PM
Elder User

wrobo23 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Had to chime in here and say that the county fairs in MN/WI are great. It's a great place to be lay back, enjoy the summer sun, catch a buzz, and stare at beautiful women and trucks/cars

Wisconsin FTE Chapter - Club SNL Member #8

'99 F-250 LD XLT, SC, 4x4 with 5.4L and 3.73

Leave the bowties for the little boys... Ford Trucks all the way!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmForward
You gotta wonder if this guy's parents saw each other across the table at a young age...

Old 04-08-2007, 03:06 PM
Freshman User

gotboost30 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks a lot
Old 04-12-2007, 12:28 AM
Postmaster

mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.
Cedar Lake Speedway in New Richmond Wi has great dirt track racing on Saturday nights.
07 VW Eos
SOLD, lol
http://www.roadsidehelpnetwork.org/
Old 04-12-2007, 12:28 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Minnesota Chapter