Please welcome Alligator Diesel Performance!

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 11:57 AM
FTE Ken
Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Please welcome Alligator Diesel Performance!

If you're in the market for parts, performance produces and accessories for your Powerstroke diesel truck, check out Alligator Diesel Performance! Cool web site, cool products....

We specialize in Name Brand diesel performance parts and accessories for your Ford Powerstroke, Dodge Cummins, Chevy Duramax and GMC Duramax trucks. We sell the top name's in the industry like Bully Dog, Banks Power, Diablosport, Edge Products, Hypertech, PPE or Pacific Performance Engineering, Quadzilla, Superchips,TS Performance, ATS, Suncoast transmission parts, AFE Filters and Intakes, K&N Filters and Intakes, Bestop powersteps / Amp steps, Autometer guages, Isspro guages, MBRP, Magnaflow, Hog, Oasis Differential Covers, Mag-Hytech Differential Covers, F.A.S.S. Fuel systems, Snow Performance, and more! Can't find a part you need? Call us at 1-866-255-7212, and we will do our best to find your part.
Check them out and be sure to let them know you saw them on Ford-Trucks.com! www.alligatorperformance.com

Old 03-30-2007, 02:55 PM
glruff
Super Moderator
Received 156 Likes on 92 Posts
Hey finally got them to come on board. I have purchased quite a few items from Alligator Diesel and find them very competitive and have a super customer service department. I can highly recommend.

Old 03-31-2007, 10:54 PM
Alligator Performance
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just wanted to say thanks for the welcome and let us know if we can help in any way we can. We are vending at an event at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway and we are out of the shop vending this weekend but will be back in the shop on Monday. If anyone needs anything, PM me and I will try to get back to you ASAP.

Chad

Old 04-01-2007, 04:40 PM
IB Tim
Site Administrator
Received 58 Likes on 30 Posts
Welcome Chad, to FTE.