Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-29-2007, 12:58 AM
Postmaster

MARTYSTOWRIG is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.MARTYSTOWRIG is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Cool passing around the LOVE

I am pretty good about passing the LOVE on. I keep getting messages now when I try to pass more on that says I have to "spread the love before giving "whoever" more rep. I have given every active person something.......I think...... If I have not ..........Sorry. But whats the deal? is thare a time frame? How does it work?
Kargo Master Pro II Rack
Cobra 75, Lariat trim, BFG A/T T/A
original Crown Society Member
Old 03-29-2007, 01:05 AM
Postmaster

nubeee1 is a splendid one to beholdnubeee1 is a splendid one to beholdnubeee1 is a splendid one to beholdnubeee1 is a splendid one to beholdnubeee1 is a splendid one to beholdnubeee1 is a splendid one to behold
Just Keep Stiring The Pot, Your Doing Great!!! :-x22

Old 03-29-2007, 10:30 AM
Postmaster

MARTYSTOWRIG is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.MARTYSTOWRIG is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
here is a cut and paste of the exact message when I try to give someone rep.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ********* again."

come on man!!!
Kargo Master Pro II Rack
Old 03-29-2007, 11:29 AM
Post Fiend

SuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to behold
I think you have to pass it around to at least 10 people.
Old 03-29-2007, 11:36 AM
Senior User

kwob is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Yep, gotta pass it out to more people...
"Rowe's Rule: the odds are five to six that the light at the end of the tunnel is the headlight of an oncoming train."
Old 03-29-2007, 05:27 PM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
actually, i think you have to give it to 25 people before you can give it to the same person again.

rarely in life do you meet a person that will drop everything to help a stranger,
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 03-29-2007, 05:39 PM
Post Fiend

F2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud of
If you search reputation, or rep points, you will find a boat load of info on it.
Old 03-29-2007, 05:40 PM
Post Fiend

SuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to behold
Spread it all around
Old 03-29-2007, 06:07 PM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

FTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputation
Folks... lets put the brakes on this before it gets rolling again. Don't just hand out reputation points for the sake of building up each other's reputation frivolously. It was a problem before for certain folks, in this region in particular, and it won't be a problem again.

Thanks!

Ray, I didn't know you moved to Washington.
Old 03-29-2007, 06:32 PM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by webmaster
Folks... lets put the brakes on this before it gets rolling again. Don't just hand out reputation points for the sake of building up each other's reputation frivolously. It was a problem before for certain folks, in this region in particular, and it won't be a problem again.

Thanks!

Ray, I didn't know you moved to Washington.
WOW, I don't think I being frivolous. I have noted points where points are due.
Kargo Master Pro II Rack
Old 03-29-2007, 06:42 PM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

FTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputation
Let's just move on and simply accept at face value that it shouldn't be abused, okay? I didn't name anyone so don't take it personally, just putting the brakes on it before it goes down that path again.
Old 03-29-2007, 06:47 PM
Postmaster

well, excuse me.

That being said and Me being put in my place.
I am forefitting the remainder of my sponsership. I do not need that kind of attitude from a forum. I was attempting to have fun and use the communicate with others in a non threatning way. If this does not get deleted I bid a fine farewell to all the folks who continue to have fun.
Kargo Master Pro II Rack
Old 03-29-2007, 08:12 PM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

Wow man, talk about misreading everything I said. I did not put "anyone in their place" nor have an attitude. That's the problem with posts, emotional content does not convey. I was simply noting where this could lead, not where it is. Inevitably when a topic like this comes up someone says "lets all rep each other" and I was simply letting folks know before that happened. Lighten up man... you seem to have a good time here and you're reading ill intent in my posts where none is meant.
Old 03-29-2007, 08:17 PM
Postmaster

First of all I AM SORRY TO ALL.

Second of all, I re read the post after I got a PM. I may be a little on edge and "sensitive" right now. I re read it while trying to be a third party. I may have jumped before the helo door was open. That hurts the pride a little.
I took it the wrong way and am sorry for being such a w*m*n about it. I did not mean to dis webmaster either.
Kargo Master Pro II Rack
Old 03-29-2007, 08:38 PM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

I think I need to step back as well.... my post did not come across as intended, and I'll revisit how I wrote it.

Any way, you guys have made a great new chapter here. Keep it up.

Last edited by FTE Ken; 03-29-2007 at 08:55 PM.
Old 03-29-2007, 08:38 PM