Join Chapter, Leader: Yahiko

Sports...Let the Couch Competition Begin

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2007, 09:22 PM
SuperSnake
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by nubeee1
I'm trying to get the seating chart ready...............Now I have to add a baby?..............
Yep..... Now the question is Will John have one baby or 4 babies or more?

Old 05-03-2007, 12:14 AM
lostmybeer
Have a nice Beer!!!
Originally Posted by emmyndex
Now, now...they don't want to hear about our evenings at home.
Sounds just like the neighbors right down the road. Pull up a chair and listen to the show. Who needs a t.v. when you have cops live. The keg is empty til tomorrow so grab a can outta the fridge and enjoy the show.

Old 05-03-2007, 12:32 PM
emmyndex
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Old Tired Rebel
Yep..... Now the question is Will John have one baby or 4 babies or more?
IT'S BEEN CONFIRMED - QUINTS!!!!!!!

Old 05-03-2007, 04:32 PM
nubeee1
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Do they make Pink Pumps in maternity wear????........

Old 05-03-2007, 04:49 PM
emmyndex
Senior User
Do they make Pink Pumps in maternity wear????........
Well, since he's been getting heavier he's had to stick with pink house slippers. We had a heck of a time finding maternity wear too. But he has that special glow.

Old 05-03-2007, 04:53 PM
nubeee1
Postmaster
I under stand John's a bizzy critter lately with that math and all!!!!! Good luck John!!!.....................

Old 05-03-2007, 04:59 PM
SuperSnake
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by emmyndex
Well, since he's been getting heavier he's had to stick with pink house slippers. We had a heck of a time finding maternity wear too. But he has that special glow.
As long as he doesn't ask for sardines,pickles and ice ceram all at the same time he'll do fine,it might add to that special glow.

Old 05-05-2007, 09:45 PM
nubeee1
Postmaster
Da La Hoya and Mayweather fight starts pretty soon, Gonna disappear for a while!!

Old 05-06-2007, 01:00 AM
Placermike
Postmaster
Da La Hoya and Mayweather fight starts pretty soon, Gonna disappear for a while!!
Oscar and Mayweather were great fighters....Many years ago. Just shows how ar boxing has sunk.

Old 06-03-2007, 02:10 PM
Placermike
Postmaster
Fantasy Football Update

As of yet, Fantasy Football is not available, but I do have quicks links on the Chapter Site set up.

We will need atleast 10 team owners to start a Chapter League for the competition.

There is also a link for Pigskin Pick'em...This is one on one competition whereas you pick the winning teams on a weekly basis, and compete for the prizes offered.

ESPN seems to be on top of the game, so the links are to their Fantasy Games.

If you wish to participate in either, make sure you have signed up with ESPN as a member.

Old 06-05-2007, 11:50 PM
RexB
Posting Guru
The Chiefs' training camp looked pretty good yesterday, interviews with the coaches and players. We got a few good drafts, but lost old Pro Bowlers too :sad:. I'm glad we got Donnie Edwards back from his long and great stay with the Chargers. He might be getting a little old for pro football but looks and sounds ready to go, he's going to be a big help to our backfield.

Old 06-06-2007, 01:37 AM
lostmybeer
Have a nice Beer!!!
Who is the Chiefs starting QB? Since Trent was traded to the Dolpines.

Old 06-06-2007, 08:58 AM
RexB
Posting Guru
Per Peterson and Herm interviews, it's a tossup between Brodie Croyle and Damon Huard. I like Croyle for being our future starter after getting pro experience, for a starter this year it should be Huard who proved himself a cool, calm collected winner (5 of 7 starts) last year.

I'm sad about Trent leaving, what a great player, father and man he has been with the Chiefs. Dammit.

But trading for a 5th round pick and relieving us of a $7M salary this year ain't a bad trade, cuz Trent may never really "come back" from his bad concussion. Still hate to lose him, we love the guy and still will when he comes to town with the Dolphins preseason game Aug 16th.

*sadsniff*

Old 06-06-2007, 08:56 PM
Placermike
Postmaster
Originally Posted by RexB
The Chiefs' training camp looked pretty good yesterday, interviews with the coaches and players. We got a few good drafts, but lost old Pro Bowlers too :sad:. I'm glad we got Donnie Edwards back from his long and great stay with the Chargers. He might be getting a little old for pro football but looks and sounds ready to go, he's going to be a big help to our backfield.
Can't count them veterans out...Remember what Lyle Alzado did for the Raiders defense after they got him from Denver?

Old 06-06-2007, 09:00 PM
Placermike
Postmaster
Originally Posted by RexB
Per Peterson and Herm interviews, it's a tossup between Brodie Croyle and Damon Huard. I like Croyle for being our future starter after getting pro experience, for a starter this year it should be Huard who proved himself a cool, calm collected winner (5 of 7 starts) last year.

I'm sad about Trent leaving, what a great player, father and man he has been with the Chiefs. Dammit.

But trading for a 5th round pick and relieving us of a $7M salary this year ain't a bad trade, cuz Trent may never really "come back" from his bad concussion. Still hate to lose him, we love the guy and still will when he comes to town with the Dolphins preseason game Aug 16th.

*sadsniff*
Kind of sounds like the scenario the 'niners' had with Montana and Young...Though Trent is not a Montana.

Quick Reply: Sports...Let the Couch Competition Begin