Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > The Next Generation
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

The Next Generation For those ages 15-25.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-27-2007, 12:51 AM
Posting Guru

FirstTry is starting off with a positive reputation.
Watermelon of Death thread!

I recall, some time ago, in this forum, there was talk of a great summer time treat involving a watermelon and vodka i believe it was.

I am having no luck finding this thread, do you think one of you could give me a hand?

thanks guys and girls

This is the attitude we should ALL have

originally posted by Greywolf

"If I can really get this thing together it will either scatter itself in a million pieces or be the fastest pickup truck on earth."
Old 03-27-2007, 06:39 AM
Post Fiend

Beast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant future
Are you talking about a Loaded Watermelon? There is nothing in THIS forum about it but in the General NON-Automotive I found this post: http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/sh...6&postcount=19

Ia that it?

-Matt
Old 03-28-2007, 10:42 AM
Posting Guru

FirstTry is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thats kind of it. The one i remember went into a bit more detail about how to prepare it, and he told a little story about some friends stealing it from him and then dissappearing for a couple days. I'm thinking it was a guy from the Southern US. but your right then, it was most likely on general non auto, not younger generation. Thanks Matt.

This is the attitude we should ALL have

originally posted by Greywolf

"If I can really get this thing together it will either scatter itself in a million pieces or be the fastest pickup truck on earth."
Old 04-05-2007, 10:07 PM
Post Fiend

Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.
Just cut a hole in the gourd and pour in your favorite toxin (Vodka and SoCo are popular) let it soak over night in the sink or a big bowl, it might puke a little.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:07 PM