Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > South Carolina Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

South Carolina Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-26-2007, 10:13 PM
Postmaster

FTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to all
Idunthave1yet
Anyone else had a bad end to their weekend?

Some of you may have noticed I went down to Florida...early Fri. morning... and started on back Sat. afternoon. Well on the way home... your fearless leader managed to snag a written warning for....

Neg driving/ driving too slow!

I was gettin' back on 95 from a fuel stop and was "trapped" behind 3-lanes worth of box trucks and semi-trucks. So when I passed the --Trooper I wasn't to the min. speed limit yet (45mph) I saw him yank out behind me and thought nothing of it till he flipped'em on. I was thinking maybe I was dragging something or debris flew out of the back. But he tickets me even though he relized that I had no where to go.

Then Sun. I get word that a close friend had passed away... this past week...

Mon.- while runnin' around doin' errands... my hand gets caught in the interior door handle upon opening the truck to leave...and the outward momentum... drags (kicks) me out of my own truck- barely catchin myself.

Half hr or so later I get rear-ended by someone (looked younger than me) in thier late 90s body style Toyota -Celica. I was sitting high enough that he slid under my recvr hitch. His car was so "accurately" lined up with me, that his Toyota emblem got hung up (went into) in my recvr opening and the impact crinkled the hood sheetmetal back in an accordian fashion...
Old 03-26-2007, 10:21 PM
Post Fiend

SuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to behold
Man you had a rough weekend. I hope the week gets better
Old 03-26-2007, 10:56 PM
Post Fiend

TheWiz427 has a good reputation on FTE.TheWiz427 has a good reputation on FTE.TheWiz427 has a good reputation on FTE.
Bummer man sorry about your friend.

On a brighter note i think you can probably beat the ticket.
Old 03-27-2007, 04:25 AM
Freshman User

sport_trac_drew is starting off with a positive reputation.
Sorry to hear about your friend abd your bad weekend. All that happened to me was getting alittle tipsy sat night and my wife knocks over the pocker for the fire pit and it hits me. Wake up the next morning and have blisters on my left leg and right foot.
Old 03-27-2007, 06:42 AM
Elder User

92F150Flare is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Note to self.......stay away from 99Trigger3_0 on weekends!

Sorry to hear about the bad.....Keep your chin up.......good is coming.

Have a look at my truck

Come visit the South Carolina chapter here!
Old 03-27-2007, 06:42 AM