Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New Jersey Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Jersey Chapter Join Chapter Leader: sddesigns

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-26-2007, 04:23 AM
Posting Guru

oneminizut is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
KGI ONETIME
WA Chapter

Did you guys get a look at the Washington chapter because I know if we have not already, we're gonna eat you up in posts. Fair warning.
I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition. ~ Martha Washington
Old 03-26-2007, 09:19 AM

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
whachu talkin bout??

we got 8 pages.
yall only gots 4.

rarely in life do you meet a person that will drop everything to help a stranger,
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 03-26-2007, 01:20 PM
Posting Guru

KGI ONETIME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjc transport
whachu talkin bout??

we got 8 pages.
yall only gots 4.
We are taking over the country state by state. Our trucks are accumulating. At some point you may see 250 Fords from WA rolling down your streets.
I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition. ~ Martha Washington
Old 03-27-2007, 06:33 AM
Post Fiend

350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future
wonderfull more "bennies" its that time of year

JOIN THE NEW JERSEY CHAPTER CLICK HERE

Old 03-27-2007, 09:57 AM

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
blah blah blah. bring it on!!
theys one thing you is forgitten. we know these parts, an you don't.
while your 250 ferds wit washington plates on them is rollin down the streets lookin fer us. we gonna be out in the woods, hidin behind da trees, throwin mud pies at ya.

rarely in life do you meet a person that will drop everything to help a stranger,
Old 03-27-2007, 11:39 AM
Post Fiend

frederic is a name known to allfrederic is a name known to allfrederic is a name known to allfrederic is a name known to allfrederic is a name known to allfrederic is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneminizut
We are taking over the country state by state. Our trucks are accumulating. At some point you may see 250 Fords from WA rolling down your streets.
Sure, come on down.

We, as a chapter, will greet you properly and weld your truck doors shut to the cabs with you in it.

Welcome to NJ!
Old 03-27-2007, 01:12 PM
Postmaster

FTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to all
Idunthave1yet
Talking

Now now kids.... Lets play nice...
Old 03-27-2007, 01:25 PM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
The Pennsylvania Chapter will not let it's border buddies down, if they come rolling around.
I'm sure the rest of the Mid-Atlantic Region would show up also. We can line the roads and let them drive the gauntlet.
Tom, are you going to take up the tug challenge posted in the other chapter?

Pennsylvania Chapter, Home of the Mid Atlantic Meet JOIN US HERE!

Old 03-27-2007, 01:26 PM

we is rich!!.

if we was playin mean, we would put toll gates up at the borders, and charge them to get in the state!

Old 03-27-2007, 01:28 PM

I'm thinkin about it Joe, I'm thinkin about it.
but i have to make sure i have a spare set of driveshafts first.

Old 03-27-2007, 01:48 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Ditto what Joe said and we'll cut'em off at the bridge!

Hey guys whatever you do don't, I repeat don't post in the WA chapter. He is trying to build up that chapters post count. hehehe

Make him come to you.

BTW, DE is not important enough to get the post NJ got.

The Big East will rise to the task, and become triumphant in the end!

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14
Old 03-27-2007, 03:51 PM
Post Fiend

350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future
sorry guys my mistake its not bennies its wennies now.have to add w (washington)

JOIN THE NEW JERSEY CHAPTER CLICK HERE

Old 03-27-2007, 06:46 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
And Tom, I thought you were a reputable guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjc transport
hey guys, there seems to be a problem here. the Delaware chapter leader is talking trash about the Washington chapter, saying that they are too small and insignificant to get your trash talk.

but you did not hear it from me.hehehe..

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14
Old 03-27-2007, 07:15 PM
Post Fiend

frederic is a name known to allfrederic is a name known to allfrederic is a name known to allfrederic is a name known to allfrederic is a name known to allfrederic is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99Trigger3_0
Now now kids.... Lets play nice...
That is nice. That's the official NJ greeting - welded doors!
Old 03-27-2007, 08:13 PM
Posting Guru

KGI ONETIME
Quote:
Originally Posted by frederic
That is nice. That's the official NJ greeting - welded doors!
hehe.. Y'all get one more post from me so as to not raise your post count too much. I lived in ALL the eastern states... And I know Jersey cause I lived there for 10 years. I'll show my brothers the way. Your welding torches might not do much to our cowboy/lumberjack ways out here. We're coming. We're coming STRONG!
Old 03-27-2007, 08:13 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New Jersey Chapter