Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Misc. > Towing, Trailers & 5th Wheels
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Towing, Trailers & 5th Wheels SPONSORED BY:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-24-2007, 11:52 PM
FTE is my crack

jake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant future
Towing and RV Tech Tips and Tricks (updated 6/11/12)

Greywolf's tips and tricks posts into a Towing tech folder?

Last edited by horsepuller; 03-26-2007 at 02:06 PM.
Old 03-25-2007, 10:57 AM
Post Fiend

horsepuller has a superb reputationhorsepuller has a superb reputationhorsepuller has a superb reputationhorsepuller has a superb reputationhorsepuller has a superb reputationhorsepuller has a superb reputationhorsepuller has a superb reputationhorsepuller has a superb reputationhorsepuller has a superb reputationhorsepuller has a superb reputationhorsepuller has a superb reputation
Tech Tips and Tricks from Greywolf:

Last edited by horsepuller; 10-13-2010 at 11:19 AM. Reason: add new links
Old 03-26-2007, 10:43 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
I don't know if this should be a locked thread or not. Seems to me like suggestions could be thanked, and added to the top post, if that works good for everyone.

HP! FANTASTIC WORK... (and quick too)

POINT: The "NANKANG TIRE CONTROVERSY" is a very important issue, and needs to be on the list. I would put it right at the top, if you can.
Old 03-26-2007, 11:21 PM
Post Fiend

horsepuller has a superb reputationhorsepuller has a superb reputationhorsepuller has a superb reputationhorsepuller has a superb reputationhorsepuller has a superb reputationhorsepuller has a superb reputationhorsepuller has a superb reputationhorsepuller has a superb reputationhorsepuller has a superb reputationhorsepuller has a superb reputationhorsepuller has a superb reputation
Thanks, Wolf! I'll have a look at the Nankang thread. I thought we could keep this thread open to recieve suggestions and generate a little discussion. Once the suggestions are added to post #2, any new posts will get removed to keep the thread short. Sound okay to everyone?
Old 03-26-2007, 11:28 PM
Postmaster

nubeee1 is a splendid one to beholdnubeee1 is a splendid one to beholdnubeee1 is a splendid one to beholdnubeee1 is a splendid one to beholdnubeee1 is a splendid one to beholdnubeee1 is a splendid one to behold
MY .02 : The key CH751 post was very informative, should be added.

Not that I'm trying to make any more work for you.....Thanks to both of you!!!

Old 03-27-2007, 12:01 AM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by horsepuller
Thanks, Wolf! I'll have a look at the Nankang thread. I thought we could keep this thread open to recieve suggestions and generate a little discussion. Once the suggestions are added to post #2, any new posts will get removed to keep the thread short. Sound okay to everyone?
Excellent! Deal with what is presented, dispose of what has been taken care of (with a nice THANK YOU!)

I looks to me like it works....
Old 05-28-2007, 10:53 AM
Posting Guru

wiingnut is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Excellent info here
Old 05-28-2007, 05:17 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Hey - we try, mano...
Thanx!
Old 06-24-2007, 11:07 AM
Post Fiend

More links added to the Tips and Tricks list. Thanks, Greywolf!
Old 08-02-2007, 12:58 PM
New User

Phantom6 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Greywolf's Tech Tips

I have to tell you guys that this is a fantastic site! Greywolf has posted MORE "helpful" tech tips info here than I've seen anywhere else concerning towing and travel trailers.....My only comment is: "THANKS!"

Last edited by horsepuller; 08-21-2007 at 06:53 PM.
Old 10-10-2007, 06:30 PM
Post Fiend

Please check out our newest contribution to the tech tips: El Cheapo Trailer Light Replacements. Thanks blue beast!
Old 10-28-2007, 09:02 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

okay - I'll put the NANKANG thing in a more generic and specific way. Look for it.
Old 06-09-2008, 09:05 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

I tried very hard to cover all of the bases on the generator/alarm issue. It's a safety issue IN FACT and needs to be known about.

I'd highlight THAT one in RED if it were me.

~Dutch
Old 10-04-2008, 12:27 AM
Junior User

Dan7378 is starting off with a positive reputation.
If your towing a boat trailer that has hydraulic brakes and has the 5 way flat plug you can tow this w/ your truck if u have a 4 way flat except.....when u want to back up get out of the truck walk to the back and pull the plugs apart flip the trailer plug over and plug it back in then turn your headlights on.
Flipping the plug over puts the brake wire that keeps the brakes from locking up plugged into your taillights and by turning your lights on your putting power to it just remeber when u start to go forward again to flip it back over.
Old 10-04-2008, 10:46 AM
Pestiferous Nuisance

I'm attempting to think insideoutly...

The lights then control the brakes if you mean what I think you do....
(Should have been in a seperate thread here though)
Old 10-04-2008, 10:46 AM