Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Arkansas Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Arkansas Chapter Join Chapter Leader: tojoski

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-24-2007, 09:14 AM
Unk Bob

ubereal2 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.ubereal2 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Bob Wheeldon
Talking Two Chapters

I'm wanting to know if I can be a member of two chapters?
I'm currently a Missouri chapter senior member. I live in Ozark, just 25 +/- miles north of Branson. I've been reading the Arkansas chapter post's and look's like something I'd like to be a part of.
Feel free to check out my profile. It show's my 79 F150 4x4, and I also have an 01 F150, sprcab, shortbed that I will be adding to the gallery.
Thanks
Bob
Old 03-25-2007, 09:52 PM

cookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant future
f250juggernaut
Certainly. I am a member of the Arkansas and Missouri chapters.
79 Bronco Ranger XLT.. used be the driver, now waiting to become the project.
96 Grand Marquis LS... 25 mpg commuter
Old 03-26-2007, 07:00 AM
Elder User

jimkidd is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.jimkidd is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubereal2
I'm wanting to know if I can be a member of two chapters?
Just as Scott, you are also a member of both the Arkansas & Missouri Chapters.

jimbo

WANTED: Someone to go back in time with me. You'll get
paid after we getback. Must bring your own weapons.
Safety not guaranteed. I have only done this once before.
www.jimkidd.com
Old 05-09-2007, 02:49 AM
Postmaster

Brian_B is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Nope...not allowed now. I was a member of both and it was stripped. Look at your profile Cookie. You are not now either. Neither is ubereal2.
Old 05-09-2007, 04:22 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

tcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputation
It is allowed, Brian. As you now know, FTE ran an automated clean up that removed any chapter memberships other than the state that you listed you reside in...all is subject to review however...

Should any of the above (especially you...) request to join (or rejoin) the Missouri Chapter, I'm pretty sure they'll be approved...

If my Aunt had stones, she'd be my Uncle...
Old 05-09-2007, 06:56 PM
Postmaster

It is allowed by special request to the chapter leader.

I started a thread in the site feedback forum to ask why and what happened. It has mostly been explained.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/610954-why.html

I still don't wuite understand the harm that we were doing (if it is allowed anyway) , but its their rules.

I don't think Cookie was aware of being stripped either. When I looked yesterday his said AR only and he is a moderator (somewhere on here).
Old 05-10-2007, 10:55 PM

cookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant future
f250juggernaut
I was aware of what was going on. I just couldn't get the link you posted in the other thread working.

I haven't rejoined the MO chapter since I was almost completely dormant in that forum.
79 Bronco Ranger XLT.. used be the driver, now waiting to become the project.
96 Grand Marquis LS... 25 mpg commuter
Old 05-10-2007, 10:57 PM
Postmaster

Ahh ok. Now we know. I am actually mor eactive up there. I am closer in location to some of them and I go up to MO a lot.
Old 05-11-2007, 07:24 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

tcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputation
...and we're proud to be a bad influence on you, Brian...

If my Aunt had stones, she'd be my Uncle...
Old 05-11-2007, 07:24 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Arkansas Chapter