Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Connecticut Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Connecticut Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: StreamlineGT

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-24-2007, 08:16 AM
Senior User

shortbed7.3 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
make some noise!!

the chapter is floating off again!!!c'mon people ,the weather is gettin better,time to wash old man winter off and start gettin out! finish up them winter projects,and lets start gettin together.

01 7.3 F350 lariat le,crew cab dually.custom bilt jannetty exhaust 4.5"downpipe,straight to 5" stainless stacks,autometer 3 pillar gauge kit,custom sct chip,afe air intake,shift kit,bds shocks,cb,dvd ,1000w alpine sound system runnin thru boston acoustic speakers.
Old 03-24-2007, 02:48 PM
Senior User

Gregg C. is starting off with a positive reputation.
We just washed old man winter off the '95 F-350 PSD, '93 F150, and my wifes Expedition. The '79 SC that we show will be packed away in the garage till the roads are swept. We haven't worked on it at all this winter.

Got involved in redoing a '93 Jeep Wrangler for my wife which is just about ready for paint. She's always wanted a pink Jeep so I guess that's what it's gonna be. Gotta keep Momma happy! First non Ford I've owned since my Corvette.

Maybe I'll free up a Sunday to meet up with you guy's after the Jeeps done! I do have a question though. When you guy's get together does anyone bring kid's? I have 4 and whatever free time I have I usually have a kid or two, or three, with me. Just curious.
'00 Expedition XLT
'89 & '93 jeep Wranglers

Last edited by Gregg C.; 03-24-2007 at 02:50 PM. Reason: bad english
Old 03-24-2007, 03:11 PM
Elder User

FordPickMeUp is starting off with a positive reputation.
yeah lets get this chapter rolling!....while im here if anyone here in CT is selling a bronco from 88 to 96 let me know im looking for one.or maybe a trade.looking for one thats not a rust bucket.....they say more snow for tonight will it ever end....grrr
Old 03-24-2007, 03:33 PM
Senior User

maybe,not sure will find out tomorrow,will pm ya then

01 7.3 F350 lariat le,crew cab dually.custom bilt jannetty exhaust 4.5"downpipe,straight to 5" stainless stacks,autometer 3 pillar gauge kit,custom sct chip,afe air intake,shift kit,bds shocks,cb,dvd ,1000w alpine sound system runnin thru boston acoustic speakers.
Old 03-24-2007, 06:07 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Gregg I would certainly think that kids and spouses or significant others would be welcome to all gtg's.

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14

Last edited by glruff; 03-24-2007 at 06:18 PM.
Old 03-24-2007, 06:17 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
I can not believe that you CT members are going to let your chapter fade into the sunset.

You have someone willing to step up and take the cl spot, and hardly no one is supporting his efforts no matter what his short falls maybe, he is the only one willing to take on the challenge.

If Matt is not the guy you want to lead the CT chapter, then nominate someone else.

PM and email your moderator and find out why no new members are being approved in the CT chapter.

Old 03-24-2007, 06:44 PM
Freshman User

tattoo_skullhead is starting off with a positive reputation.
id sell my bronco but im into it for too much cash
Old 03-24-2007, 06:48 PM
Super Moderator

I know the feeling. I bought my diesel when diesel fuel was 50 cents a gallon cheaper than regular gas.

Have you voted to keep the CT chapter alive?

Old 03-24-2007, 07:10 PM
Elder User

trackspeeder is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tattoo_skullhead
id sell my bronco but im into it for too much cash
You can't part with the skull mobile. Put a PSD in it and beat it like it owes you money.

01 F250 SD 4x4, XLT,7.3 Diesel with stuff done to it.
90 F350 4X4 XLT, CumminGs Diesel, Aint stock E4OD
85 F250 4x2 Xl, 6.9 Diesel, waitng for help
Old 03-24-2007, 07:37 PM
Super Moderator

For you new guys waiting to be approved as CT chapter members, it is now done thanks to BigF350.

You got to shout out if something is not up to par.

How do I know this, well I have been waiting to be approved just like you.

So welcome all the new guys to your chapter.

Old 03-24-2007, 08:11 PM
Posting Guru

96f150 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I TOO would like to see this chapter get on "on the road" again, now that warmer weather is here, maybe we can get some get-togethers going.

Previous
2006 F150 4x4 Scab XLT
1996 F150 4x4 302 XL (miss her the most)
1997 F150 4x4 XLT
1994 Ranger 4x4 4.0L
1993 Ranger 4x2 3.0L
Old 03-24-2007, 08:19 PM
Super Moderator

Have you all voted to keep your chapter alive?

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/58...-to-merge.html

Old 03-25-2007, 02:45 AM
Senior User

hatchet is starting off with a positive reputation.
so what do we have to do to become chapter members of ct?how do we get in touch with big 350 to approve us?i just moved here and would like to join.
Old 03-25-2007, 03:17 PM
Senior User

we are meeting right now every sunday at the glenwood drive in hamden ct.will post directions shortly.trying to pull this together.

Old 03-25-2007, 06:37 PM
Senior User

greg,kids are not a problem,bring em with you.i bring my son from time to time.george,i couldnt paste the join now link for some reason. (computer illiterate?) for all the new guys lookin in at the posts we meet every sunday at the glenwood drive in,whitney ave(rt 10) hamden ct it is a rain or shine meet,and there are at least 15 trucks now on any given sunday,and growing almost weekly!shine em up and come on down.can pm directions if needed. matt

Old 03-25-2007, 06:37 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Connecticut Chapter