Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Alaska Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Alaska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: bearman113

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-24-2007, 04:52 AM
Posting Guru

oneminizut is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
KGI ONETIME
How's the weather?

Heard you guys were getting some pretty harsh weather up there. How's everyone? Probably alot of internet and power lights down.
I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition. ~ Martha Washington
Old 03-25-2007, 12:41 PM
Posting Guru

greythorn3 has a good reputation on FTE.greythorn3 has a good reputation on FTE.greythorn3 has a good reputation on FTE.
weather

In Anchorage been sunny and nice. been working outside on the truck all week..

ray
Old 03-25-2007, 01:31 PM
Posting Guru

mlb4966 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Nice and sunny today. Drove back from Anchorage Friday night - Sat morning with a stop in Glennallen but nothing unusual for spring time. Say 8-12 inches of snow on the road for a few hundred miles with blowing snow and white out over the pass. Normal for here. Good set of winter tires and not driving like a butt monkey helps.

Powerlines in our community are mostly underground due to snow loads. At least they gave that some thought.

1999 F350 CC DW 2V V10 - 2000 F350 CC - Flatbed 7.3
2002 F250 SC - V10 - 2004 F350 CC - 6.O (Terd-Injectors)
2006 F350 CC Lariat - 6.0 (Terd 2 - Head Gasket)
2011 F350 CC 6.2 - The future shall tell
Old 03-26-2007, 11:22 AM
Old School

arctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputation
We had a total accumulation of 10 feet. Leaving for Anchorage tomorrow the 27th. We have 4 feet left in the yard now. And it don't sound like it's over yet. Sounds like summer in Anchorage compared to here. Looking forward to the trip up as I like Anchorage. But not looking forward to the aftermath of the neck surgery. I'll be uncomftorable for a couple of weeks to say the least. Like to meet you guy's Mike and Ray. But doesnt sound like I will have any free time. I'll be at the Days Inn around 10PM the 27th. Pre-op the 28th, surgery on the 29th and return on the 30th if everything goes OK.

85 XLT Bronco 351W HO 4V Dual Pipes 33X12.5 BFG's
62 Uni 390 C6 Custom Cab Sold for 9.5K
Don't just Modify it Fordify it
A Side Arm Is Like A Parachute, Tis Better To Have One An Never Need It, Than To Need One And Not Have It

Old 03-26-2007, 01:15 PM
Posting Guru

KGI ONETIME
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctic y block
We had a total accumulation of 10 feet. Leaving for Anchorage tomorrow the 27th. We have 4 feet left in the yard now. And it don't sound like it's over yet. Sounds like summer in Anchorage compared to here. Looking forward to the trip up as I like Anchorage. But not looking forward to the aftermath of the neck surgery. I'll be uncomftorable for a couple of weeks to say the least. Like to meet you guy's Mike and Ray. But doesnt sound like I will have any free time. I'll be at the Days Inn around 10PM the 27th. Pre-op the 28th, surgery on the 29th and return on the 30th if everything goes OK.
So the 30th you might be back around. If you get near a computer before then post a message so we all no how your doing. OK?
I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition. ~ Martha Washington
Old 03-26-2007, 01:33 PM
Old School

arctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputation
I will John. The Days Inn has one but it is 5 bucks for a half hour. Thats a lot when ya ain't got it.

A Side Arm Is Like A Parachute, Tis Better To Have One An Never Need It, Than To Need One And Not Have It

Old 03-26-2007, 04:12 PM
Posting Guru

KGI ONETIME
Quote:
I will John. The Days Inn has one but it is 5 bucks for a half hour. Thats a lot when ya ain't got it.
Righto. I think I speak for everyone when we say we're pullinfor you and we'd like you back soon.
Old 03-26-2007, 07:28 PM
Old School

Well it don't look good for getting out tomorrow as the National Weather Service is predicting a White Out with up to a foot more snow between 4AM and 6PM. Bush planes won't do the pass in that weather.

Old 03-26-2007, 08:38 PM
Posting Guru

KGI ONETIME
Quote:
Well it don't look good for getting out tomorrow as the National Weather Service is predicting a White Out with up to a foot more snow between 4AM and 6PM. Bush planes won't do the pass in that weather.
Well, what are you gonna do? Can you reschedule for soon?
Old 03-26-2007, 11:11 PM
Old School

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneminizut
Well, what are you gonna do? Can you reschedule for soon?
Generally two weeks to rescedual John. Don't think my Dr. will wait that long. But I'll get out tomorrow. One way or the other.

Old 03-27-2007, 12:05 AM
Posting Guru

KGI ONETIME
Help my slow brain... I don't understand. Now rescheduling in two weeks makes perfect sense but what do you mean by "I'll get out tomorrow"?
Old 03-27-2007, 10:32 AM
Old School

What i mean John is that if I don't go north as planed. I will more than likely go south on the Medivac

Old 03-27-2007, 08:18 PM
Posting Guru

KGI ONETIME
Quote:
What i mean John is that if I don't go north as planed. I will more than likely go south on the Medivac
OHHH... get out and get going. I was thinking for some reason you meant get into the hospital and out by today.
Old 03-27-2007, 09:49 PM
Old School

Well I am back home. Can't get out do to weather.

Old 03-27-2007, 10:08 PM
Posting Guru

KGI ONETIME
Well, I told my wife if you go to Harborview I'm taking her rice burner Honda to visit wether she likes it or not!
Old 03-27-2007, 10:08 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Alaska Chapter