2004 - 2008 F150 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 Ford F150's with 5.4 V8, 4.6 V8 engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

wheel and exhaust question.

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 10:29 PM
SUPERDUTY_untouchabl
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question wheel and exhaust question.

I just got a 04 f150 reg cab 4.6l 2wd XL. And it has those ugly painted xl wheels. I was thinking about gettin some fx4 wheels to put on it but then remember about the lighting wheels. Will the lighting bolt pattern be the same as mine? I figure it should be but i figured Id make shure.

As for exhaust this is were i need people who already have aftermarket exhaust.
I want something that people can hear me coming from a mile away. But I also want it to have a deep tone to it. But I dont want to go straight pipe thats not the sound im lookin for. I was looking at the flowmaster american thunder system. Does any one have this. Does it have that bone chillin sound?

If any one else is runnin a difrent exhaust plz share the details of what it sounds like.

Thanks

Old 03-22-2007, 10:52 PM
DASTUD
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wheels will fit. Exhaust: I have the Magnaflow SISO, you can definitly hear me comming, but when cruzin', no drone and quite. Not sure if that is what you are looking for, but for me, I like to be able to hear when cruzin'. When you get on it, it sounds great.