Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Chapter Meets Planning
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-20-2007, 12:14 PM
Senior User

shortbed7.3 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Smile Big New England Bash!!!!

the new england chapter of fte along with ford of greenfield mass and other local sponsors are hosting a big show&shine meet and greet show at the greenfield mass ford dealership june 10th@8:00 am.this is going to be a big bbq type show with lots of cool things to see and do.there will be gift certificates,door prizes,and lots of other neat stuff.more info will be passed along with driving directions soon. we hope we can make this a real big event,ford trucks are sponsoring this,and if the showing is strong enough,this may turn into an annual thing,and from there who knows? mark your calender for june 10th in greenfield mass,shine up your ride and be part of a landmark event for fte!!!!

01 7.3 F350 lariat le,crew cab dually.custom bilt jannetty exhaust 4.5"downpipe,straight to 5" stainless stacks,autometer 3 pillar gauge kit,custom sct chip,afe air intake,shift kit,bds shocks,cb,dvd ,1000w alpine sound system runnin thru boston acoustic speakers.
Old 05-28-2007, 03:57 PM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Yes we can not forget the BIG EVENT in Greenfield MA coming up..
Old 05-30-2007, 11:16 AM
Postmaster

freirefishing has a great reputation on FTE.freirefishing has a great reputation on FTE.freirefishing has a great reputation on FTE.freirefishing has a great reputation on FTE.freirefishing has a great reputation on FTE.freirefishing has a great reputation on FTE.
man that sucks i used to live 20 minutes from that dealership, (athol) actually used to take my probe gt there for the emmissions test.

now im here in fla, i am a new englander at heart though will be back some day.
Old 05-31-2007, 08:19 PM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by freirefishing
man that sucks i used to live 20 minutes from that dealership, (athol) actually used to take my probe gt there for the emmissions test.

now im here in fla, i am a new englander at heart though will be back some day.
Come on take the week off and come and see you old friends.
Old 06-02-2007, 07:38 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
HEY EVERYBODY,

CHECK THE NEW ENGLAND CHAPTER FOR THE SIGN UP THREAD FOR THE BIG JUNE BASH...YOU'LL FIND DETAILS ON THE EVENT SUNDAY!!! HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!

KEN
Old 06-03-2008, 10:34 PM
Senior User

Daviddc114 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Daviddc114 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I WANNA COME!!!!!!!!! my birthday is the 8th
how do i sign uP!!!!!!!!

2004 Crown Victoria Sport edition, black on black..
Old 06-03-2008, 10:55 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daviddc114 View Post
I WANNA COME!!!!!!!!! my birthday is the 8th
how do i sign uP!!!!!!!!
Congrats on the birthday David..

Sorry to say we had that GTG last year in 2007..

Ken was trying for another one this year, but the current state of the auto industry has had an effect on it..

Why not take a few minutes and join the New England chapter..

Just click the link in my signature..

We have monthly Get togethers and enjoy chatting with other New Englanders..

This month (June) we are having a BBQ GTG at Purgatory State park in Sutton MA on the 22nd... We have a seperate thread for it in the New England Chapter forums.. Check it out, we would love to have you there..
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 06-04-2008, 02:14 AM
Senior User

Daviddc114 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Daviddc114 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
yea i got excited when i seen it, then i realized it was last year!! but im there this year!!! sutton is not far from me at all eaither!!! i did aply to join the new england chapter, waiting for a response...is there ever any trail meets, like the jeep people have.. we should show them real 4X4's!!!

2004 Crown Victoria Sport edition, black on black..
Old 06-04-2008, 02:14 AM
Closed Thread

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Chapter Meets Planning

Tags
big, dealership, events, ford, truck