Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-17-2007, 10:38 PM
Posting Guru

oneminizut is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
KGI ONETIME
The UNFORGIVEN

Don't know how many of you have seen this movie but me and wifey are watching again tonight. I just love Clint Eastwood sphagetti western flicks(even though this new one is not one). Seen em all a dozen times at least. The best is still "The Good, Bad, and the Ugly". Any disagreements?
I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition. ~ Martha Washington
Old 03-17-2007, 11:05 PM
Postmaster

Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.
That is a good one!... Clint has a bunch of good westerns....'The Good,The Bad, The Ugly', 'Fist Full of Dollars', For a Few Dollars More'. He was also pretty good with 'Clyde'...Any Which Way But Loose, and I forget the other.

EClampus Vitus Major WM Downie 1849

Old 03-17-2007, 11:15 PM
Senior User

betontheturtle is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
as a marine (ret) gunny Hiway in Heartbreak Ridge gets my vote but I do like em all
Old 03-17-2007, 11:58 PM
Postmaster

Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.
Welcome to a great chapter forum Gunny!

Old 03-18-2007, 12:59 AM
Senior User

whoa got to fix this, me not Gunny, but thanks, I ment, Gunny Hiway in Heartbreak Ridge.
Old 03-18-2007, 01:33 AM
Posting Guru

KGI ONETIME
Quote:
Originally Posted by betontheturtle
as a marine (ret) gunny Hiway in Heartbreak Ridge gets my vote but I do like em all
Ok, right... good one.

BTW, I would like to welcome any Marine here!! From any Generation!!
I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition. ~ Martha Washington
Old 03-18-2007, 09:20 AM
Posting Guru

RexB is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.RexB is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hiya' Betontheturtle, welcome to our Oregon buddies. Donna's folks live by you and my folks live far south in Port Orford
-

Yea, Clint is one of my movie heroes -- and in real life too as he is involved in bettering his town, and was elected mayor once.
http://www.clinteastwood.net/welcome2.html

Dirty Harry is da' Man
Old 03-18-2007, 12:02 PM
Old School

arctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputation
Ya Dirty Harry's da man. But I too can't remember a bad Eastwood movie. Seen him last night in a commercial playing golf. Hair was snow white and standing strait up. Reminded me of the pic of Einstein that everybody has seen.

85 XLT Bronco 351W HO 4V Dual Pipes 33X12.5 BFG's
62 Uni 390 C6 Custom Cab Sold for 9.5K
Don't just Modify it Fordify it
A Side Arm Is Like A Parachute, Tis Better To Have One An Never Need It, Than To Need One And Not Have It

Old 03-18-2007, 01:05 PM
Super Moderator

Ford_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputation
Interesting tie between Metallica and The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly-
Metallica's version of The Ecstasy of Gold, the first track on the S&M Album. Pretty interesting, I'm going to go listen to it while I work on the car in a few minutes here.
Old 03-18-2007, 03:31 PM
Senior User

Thanks all and Sempher Fi !!
Old 03-18-2007, 03:42 PM
Postmaster

Honorary Gunny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by betontheturtle
Guess this thread made you a 'Gunny'...LOL

Old 03-18-2007, 05:19 PM
Taxpayer Subsidized

cmpd1781 has a superb reputationcmpd1781 has a superb reputationcmpd1781 has a superb reputationcmpd1781 has a superb reputationcmpd1781 has a superb reputationcmpd1781 has a superb reputationcmpd1781 has a superb reputationcmpd1781 has a superb reputationcmpd1781 has a superb reputationcmpd1781 has a superb reputationcmpd1781 has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneminizut
I just love Clint Eastwood sphagetti western flicks(even though this new one is not one). Seen em all a dozen times at least. The best is still "The Good, Bad, and the Ugly". Any disagreements?
I'm not one of you NW boys, and this ain't a spaghetti western, so maybe I'm , BUT.......

Check out "The Gauntlet"..........Underrated, undershown, and one of Clint's best.........

Steve (someone from the SE raiding the territory of the NW)

"The first panacea for a mismanaged nation is inflation of the currency; the second is war. Both bring a temporary prosperity; both bring a permanent ruin. But both are the refuge of political and economic opportunists." (Ernest Hemingway)
Old 03-18-2007, 08:41 PM
Elder User

Big_Al59 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Always thought The outlaw Josey Wales was one of his best.
Old 03-18-2007, 11:48 PM
Senior User

That is also a very good one. How about Hang em High. he's made a lot of good movies.
Old 03-19-2007, 02:45 AM
Posting Guru

KGI ONETIME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford_Six
Interesting tie between Metallica and The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly-
Metallica's version of The Ecstasy of Gold, the first track on the S&M Album. Pretty interesting, I'm going to go listen to it while I work on the car in a few minutes here.
LMFAO, yeah... but we are always getting off tracks in post columns. Why not just start doing it from post to post?

Naw, I drink to much to follow the conversation! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatontheturtle
Semper Fidelis!! Fortitudine, and Per Mare, Per Terram.

Bring em home in one piece. And no MIA's this time.
Old 03-19-2007, 02:45 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter

Tags
ford, unforgiven