Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-17-2007, 04:03 PM
Postmaster

Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.
Exclamation Requests for a Chapter Directory

I haven't forgotten...just too many pots and not enough burners on the stove...LOL

I finally got a working copy of a Chapter Directory. In an effort to provide a little security in a public forum, I am making it available only to Chapter Members, by email request...I doubt most will take the time to scan through all our threads to gather the information.

Please email me for a copy, suggesstions or to add any information that may be missing. s2260@msn.com

* The directory will be sent in .pdf format unless requested otherwise.

EClampus Vitus Major WM Downie 1849

Old 03-18-2007, 04:33 PM
Postmaster

Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.
Exclamation Check Your User CP

Make sure you have joined the chapter. This may be a very public forum, but we need to try and provide some security...Not all listed in the 'Chapter Roll Call' have actually joined the chapter.

mattyk6
79supercab
fordteamone
fordberg
killerkjn

If you are a member, and have a copy of the directory, please respect the intent of the directory. It is a Directory for 'The Washington Chapter of FTE' members only.

EClampus Vitus Major WM Downie 1849

Old 03-18-2007, 04:33 PM