Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Alaska Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Alaska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: bearman113

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-15-2007, 10:29 AM
Old School

arctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputation
Wink Our Sister State

Well Alaska Chapter is the next one that the Washington Chapter is trying to pass in posts. So lets get to posting in the Chapter Folks and give them a run. eh

85 XLT Bronco 351W HO 4V Dual Pipes 33X12.5 BFG's
62 Uni 390 C6 Custom Cab Sold for 9.5K
Don't just Modify it Fordify it
A Side Arm Is Like A Parachute, Tis Better To Have One An Never Need It, Than To Need One And Not Have It

Old 03-15-2007, 03:16 PM
Posting Guru

oneminizut is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
KGI ONETIME
Your gonna have a tough time eh?

But at least all my posts there cancel out if I'm posting here to! lol
I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition. ~ Martha Washington
Old 03-15-2007, 03:33 PM
Old School

arctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputation
Ya that's what I was thinking when I started this thread. HAAAA LOL

A Side Arm Is Like A Parachute, Tis Better To Have One An Never Need It, Than To Need One And Not Have It

Old 03-15-2007, 03:42 PM
Posting Guru

KGI ONETIME
Oh, I'm such a traitor

Alaska should be it's own country, then I really could be a real traitor! YAY!! I would love to have the FBI knocking down my door for consorting with those Alaskans planning, what I don't know. (Fishing trips, Hunting, Camping/Hiking)? Evil
I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition. ~ Martha Washington
Old 03-15-2007, 03:47 PM
Old School

Well ya know John that Alaska is just a 3rd world country the USA happens to own. Never figured out why Canada didn't take it.

Old 03-15-2007, 03:50 PM
Posting Guru

KGI ONETIME
Well, I don't know if that makes you lucky or I'm sad for you. Couldn't you just dynamite a fault line and break off to float to Hawaii? It would still be US but not really. And you could surf when you got out of the hospital.
Old 03-15-2007, 03:54 PM
Old School

If that Fault line brakes, you and all the way to SoCal will be going also. LOL

Old 03-15-2007, 03:58 PM
Posting Guru

KGI ONETIME
I can swim to Arizona and get a nice peice of beachfront property!
Old 03-15-2007, 04:02 PM
Old School

It may well happen.

Old 03-15-2007, 04:04 PM
Posting Guru

KGI ONETIME
Take care Arctic, I'll be online later.
Old 03-15-2007, 07:47 PM
Posting Guru

KGI ONETIME
Oh, I guess I got reprimanded earlier for talking about people of Middle Eastern descent an our soldiers. I don't know why.... I was just being honest.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:02 PM
Old School

It was more the Homo thing I think that got ya in trouble bud. No prob. Ya can buy a subscription and post anything in the Club FTE forum. Get a sticker, And do away with the Ad's.

Old 03-15-2007, 08:06 PM
Posting Guru

KGI ONETIME
Arrow

How do I do all that? Just pay? is it alot, and is she gonna kick me out cause I just supported our troops again in another post against her warning. It's hard for me to follow rules. I am who I am. If you dont like me then F off. You know?

And for the record so everyone knows, I lived with my gay uncle for a year and 1/2 and he would always call his boyfriends ****. I have a brother who I love who is gay. I dont like being reprimanded for being a bigot when I repeat what I hear from a certain race or sexual orientation.

Last edited by oneminizut; 03-15-2007 at 08:15 PM.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:19 PM
Old School

Ain't nobody kicking ya out John. Mellow out friend. I got reprimanded for something I can't even remember back around a 100 posts. Don't worry about it Bud. It's water under the bridge. At the most they may ban someone for a month. But I ain't never seen anyone kicked off. And the dude that got the ban did a lot more than you did by far. fairlaineman was his name I think. The guy's a roach. You ain't like that.
Go to user cp at the top of the page and check out paid subscriptions. It's cheep and speeds ya up 10 fold.

Old 03-15-2007, 08:26 PM
Posting Guru

KGI ONETIME
Ok, I tend to get a little edgy I know.

I'll follow your advice when wifey gets home with my credit card. She doesn't trust me with clips or money when she's away. Guess I'm a big drama queen... But I like action constantly. I will do what you say and no, I'm not a roach. According to the indians I'm an otter.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:26 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Alaska Chapter

Tags
alaska, fairlaineman, kustika, se