Ford-Trucks.com is pleased to announce MAR-K as our newest sponsor. Many folks with older Fords will find this company name to be familiar, and if not, I encourage you to check them out!
MAR-K Quality Parts makes classic truck parts for Ford, Chevy and Dodge Pickup Trucks and Custom Trucks. At MAR-K we build our parts for owners and builders who recognize the importance of buying parts which are precision made for accurate fit and long term durability. Our customers understand that a poor quality part ends up being more expensive than one which is made right, especially when costs of installation, modification for proper fit and appearance of the finished job are considered. MAR-K parts are also made here in Oklahoma City, USA!
Our customers expect things like
* sheet metal parts that fit with precision matching the original parts
* welds that stay welded
* bolt holes that are punched in the right places eliminating filing and drilling at assembly
* accurate bends and embossments
* top quality bed wood that is hand picked and carefully checked, sorted and machined for excellent results
* instructions to insure ease of installation
* packaging that protects the part during shipment
* knowledgable sales staff that makes sure the right part is sold and shipped
* interactive online catalog and ordering process that helps select the correct parts to match the customer's truck
Our customers take great pride in their vehicles and they understand that all parts are not created equal. We have over 30 years experience manufacturing reproduction parts. It is with that kind of care and pride that we manufacture our restoration and custom truck parts for you, our customer.
Check out their web site and be sure to let them know you saw them on Ford-Trucks.com!
His: 01 F-250 Lariat, 7.3, ZF-6, NV271
Hers: 06 Freestar SEL 4.2l
79 Bronco Ranger XLT.. used be the driver, now waiting to become the project.
96 Grand Marquis LS... 25 mpg commuter
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.