Something slick for FTE's Diesel Owners

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 02:44 PM
FTE Ken
Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Something slick for FTE's Diesel Owners

FTE's diesel owners are all well aware how high diesel fuel prices are. Some of you are looking for alternatives.... look no further:

Vegistroke is what we call A one of a kind Straight Vegetable Oil supplemental fuel system I have developed specifically for the
Ford PowerStroke Diesel. This patent pending* system is the first system of its kind on the market.

How is it different? Well I will get to that in a minute. I need to clarify it still uses the conventional heating methods by utilizing engine coolant for the in-tank heated pickup and a custom frame mounted heat exchanger which is pictured to the left as the blue submarine looking device attached to the pump. Now, as mentioned before- it is a supplemental fuel system that works in tandem with the factory system, not instead
of the factory system. This is a completely stand alone second fuel system that feeds straight to the fuel rails in the head, with
minimal interruption of the stock system, and is 100% self operational.

The FN74 Vegistroke system will start on diesel, switch to oil, and
shut down on diesel without touching a switch. And it does this with no Switching Solenoids!! You might be surprised by the simplicity. We
simply use differing fuel pressures to control switchover. This is oversimplified a bit, but in a nutshell whichever fuel has the higher
pressure is what the engine runs on. The OEM fuel system is never removed from the loop. For a more detailed explanation, Look Here
*Patent Pending #607712562

Check them out and be sure to let them know you saw them on Ford-Trucks.com: www.vegistroke.com

Old 02-27-2007, 02:50 PM
Mil1ion
New User
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Great news and welcome ...I have a slogan for you.

Vegistroke.. "Putting Real Meat To Vegine's"

Old 06-01-2007, 09:47 PM
FN74
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Obviously I don't get out much, I just now saw this, 4 months after it was posted. Can't quite put my finger on it, but for some reason I think some might find that slogan a little offensive. And ironically the ones without the Veg-ines.