Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Indiana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Indiana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Stevaroo01

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-12-2007, 06:15 PM
Senior User

81fordf-250 is new and has a neutral reputation at this point.
indy sucks!

My best friend who is going to school in indy for diesel tech at Lincoln tech just got hit my a car for the secound time in less than 6 months!!!. The poor little tempo didn't searvive this time though. He is ok with just a few scrathes and a good case of wipelash. The first time it was a hit and run but he just had to replace a strut and rim. This time though a drunk driver (also a woman) can across two lanes of trafic and a meddian and hit him at a stop light just as he started to when the light turned green. The car that hit him was a bmw!! The tempo was hurt but not nearly as bad as the bmw which was almost all plastic in the front. Either my friend just has really bad luck with this car or are people in indy just that bad at driving??!!!! I am never driving any of my vehicles to indy agian.
Old 03-12-2007, 09:16 PM
Senior User

Munky is starting off with a positive reputation.
Yeah, Indy drivers aren't the best. Not to mention you throw in a BMW and it just makes them worse. I deal with them daily.
Old 05-25-2007, 04:58 PM
Elder User

SirHailstone is starting off with a positive reputation.
What is it about BMW cars and DUI's? Had a lawyer a couple weeks ago kill a guy being DUI and crashing down on Southeastern Ave.
Old 08-14-2007, 04:28 PM
Senior User

Foxxx has a very good reputation on FTE.Foxxx has a very good reputation on FTE.Foxxx has a very good reputation on FTE.
foxmkIII foxxx5oh soullesssol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munky
Yeah, Indy drivers aren't the best. Not to mention you throw in a BMW and it just makes them worse. I deal with them daily.
hey now...not all BMW drivers should be generalized in that, my DD (until i get my F250) is an 85 325e...
Club SNL Member #33
Kentucky and Indiana Chapter Member
1995 Bronco XLT Sport - Stock height on 33x12.50s

Old 08-15-2007, 09:32 AM
Elder User

mprice is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxxx
hey now...not all BMW drivers should be generalized in that, my DD (until i get my F250) is an 85 325e...
Those old BMW and Mercedes really had class. I see them all the time now for less than $2k. <sigh> If only my driveway were longer.

Calvin</sigh>
Old 08-15-2007, 04:10 PM
Senior User

Foxxx has a very good reputation on FTE.Foxxx has a very good reputation on FTE.Foxxx has a very good reputation on FTE.
foxmkIII foxxx5oh soullesssol
yeah, its sad to say that when i get my 250 its goin to a friend of mine but ill still see her
Club SNL Member #33
Kentucky and Indiana Chapter Member
1995 Bronco XLT Sport - Stock height on 33x12.50s

Old 03-12-2008, 01:01 PM
Elder User

jimwilsonmasonry is starting off with a positive reputation.
yea ppl in indy are some non drivin fools
I have a 96 psd with 302k miles,3:55s, cc ,5" stack,e4od-shift kit ,2wd,k&n intake 3" dp, ccv mod,no cat, hotpedal,140v idm,hpx,tw 6 pos chip, gauges,maxi cool xl trans cooler,305x70x16 tires,ported intake---94 trans am lt1 lots of bolt ons
Old 03-12-2008, 01:01 PM