Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: Yahiko

Washington Chapter 911

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 03:13 PM
oneminizut
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, I'm obviously not a very good mechanic, but once my baby gets running and I get my new horse trailer... If there are any members that need to transport horses or just general help with that I'm willing. Right now the wifey's # is 253-228-0635 because the Lab ate my cellphone. Just tell her John said to call and she'll know what it's about. Or if any of you guys just need general brute type help I'm not very small at all. lol. Just trying to give back.

Old 03-13-2007, 06:32 PM
MARTYSTOWRIG
Cargo Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I am N of seattle and will help anyone from BC to OLY and from the Islands to Leavenworth/ ellensberg
I do not have trailer but can probablly round one up in a jiffy.
lots of tools and know how too

Old 03-13-2007, 08:30 PM
arctic y block
Post Fiend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by oneminizut
Well, I'm obviously not a very good mechanic, but once my baby gets running and I get my new horse trailer... If there are any members that need to transport horses or just general help with that I'm willing. Right now the wifey's # is 253-228-0635 because the Lab ate my cellphone. Just tell her John said to call and she'll know what it's about. Or if any of you guys just need general brute type help I'm not very small at all. lol. Just trying to give back.
So One. After 24 hours grab your wifes cell and call yer #. Dig in what ever Lab mine that is ringing. HAAAA. What a scratch and sniff.

Old 03-13-2007, 09:10 PM
Placermike
Postmaster
Originally Posted by RexB
All 5's?? That equals a TV show playnumber.

Yea, that touching was Assault! I wonder what the cops would actually have done.

On a SFO>Honolulu flight I got stuck next to a swish weightlifter. He prolly could have pounded my head in, but just wanted a date. He was a nice enough guy, then the bonehead wouldn't take no for an answer and got a little verbal abuse in. What an *******. Literally too.

I've never pressed females that much, no is no. I lean toward "they have a genetic disorder" camp. Too bad too, when I was growing up a pair of our family friends were gay. Ron was an exterminator, the crossdresser "she" mate, Jerry, was a nurse at the hospital. Nice people and loyal friends.

Damn arctic y block, you sure got this 911 thread off topic!

Sure did, but what the 'Hey'...LMFAO That's Artic

Old 03-13-2007, 09:15 PM
arctic y block
Post Fiend
Well Mike I'm like water. I take the path of least resistance. LOL

Old 03-13-2007, 10:00 PM
Placermike
Postmaster
Originally Posted by arctic y block
Well Mike I'm like water. I take the path of least resistance. LOL
In general that is good, but I have been know to 'Take the bull by the horns'. Sometimes hurts, but very necessary.

Last edited by Placermike; 03-13-2007 at 10:02 PM.
Old 03-13-2007, 10:16 PM
oneminizut
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by arctic y block
So One. After 24 hours grab your wifes cell and call yer #. Dig in what ever Lab mine that is ringing. HAAAA. What a scratch and sniff.
LMFAO!!! That was a good one brother!

Old 03-13-2007, 10:42 PM
Placermike
Postmaster
You can count on Artic for 'Shaking things up'.

Old 03-14-2007, 08:13 AM
arctic y block
Post Fiend
This ain't helping getting us back on topic. But sure fun.

Old 03-14-2007, 11:47 AM
oneminizut
Posting Guru
Was the topic about the un-heterosexuals being able to lay their hands all over you and it's fine with the law, but if you do that to a woman it's sexual harrassment? I had a man stoke my hair once. Now I'm not exactly against what any other man does but touching me is a way to get put through a wall. I spent 3 days in jail for that one, and that's three days lost wages.

Old 03-14-2007, 11:51 AM
RexB
Posting Guru
I understand your reaction! They're gettin' to be bothersome in the big city. Hope they don't migrate to the woods, will hafta' break out the chlorodane.

Naw, the topic was Chapter 911 for member contacts around the state, we just get off on changing topics

Like speaking of chlorodane, I'll soon be spraying diazanon for the bag worms and carpenter ants in the woods. I don't like doing that cuz of the helpful bees being here too. I may just put up with spraying immediately around the house only.

Last edited by RexB; 03-14-2007 at 11:53 AM.
Old 03-14-2007, 12:03 PM
oneminizut
Posting Guru
Shoot, that's weird... some lady just told me to use diazanon on my anthills just yesterday. Usually I'm live and let live but these are those gosh darn little army ants with the red heads that bite everything and I've got 20 or more nests waist high on my property. I was throwing gas on the nests, using a shovel and a propane torch but that didn't work out so well... have singed hair all over. look like a clown of the ugly proportion. lol.

Old 03-14-2007, 12:12 PM
RexB
Posting Guru
Diazinon will get rid of them, but think it was recently made illegal to buy here anymore. The stuff you can get now doesn't really work for more than 5 minutes.

If you can find them, "Ant Bombs" work best on nested ants because it gets down into the tunnels and has staying power. Doubt if they're legal here anymore either, hafta' call an exterminator.

Otherwise there's one more way, but its kinda dangerous esp if you're living in the city.

Mix half crankcase oil and half gas together and pour it down the hole. You don't really have to light it because the oil has staying power. Let it soak in. If ya' do light it you'll prolly blow a hole in the ground and in the city ya' never know what's buried there -- gas lines, electric, septic, etc.
And it'll kill the roots of the grass, leave a big brown patch.

Old 03-14-2007, 12:13 PM
RexB
Posting Guru
LOL, we're going to hafta' get Ford_Six in here to clean up this thread, just leave the 911 contacts.

Old 03-14-2007, 12:27 PM
oneminizut
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by RexB
LOL, we're going to hafta' get Ford_Six in here to clean up this thread, just leave the 911 contacts.
Oh shoot, I kept thinking this was general chatter and there I go...

Ok, I'm willing to get back on track.

Your right REX! hahaha

Oh, BTW, I don't live in the city... I'm so far out I shoot at cyotes on my property. I can blow up whatever I want out here and love to do it!!!

Last edited by oneminizut; 03-14-2007 at 12:30 PM.

Quick Reply: Washington Chapter 911