Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Pennsylvania Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Pennsylvania Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Oldtrucknut7077

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

View Poll Results: Should we have an official story teller?
Install Audie(old fart)as the official story teller 12 100.00%
No story teller 0 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-07-2007, 05:13 PM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
Official Chapter Story Teller

For those of you that haven't read Audie's(old farts) posts, I suggest you do, then vote in this poll to install him as the Official Story Teller of the chapter.
This is open to anyone who has read Audies stuff, regardless of what chapter you belong to.

Pennsylvania Chapter, Home of the Mid Atlantic Meet JOIN US HERE!

Last edited by soondg; 03-07-2007 at 05:24 PM.
Old 03-07-2007, 06:25 PM
Postmaster

lostin90s is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'd vote him in. and Not because he used to live near me. The cat food tale was coffee up nose funny.
Atta BOY OLD FART
Old 03-07-2007, 07:03 PM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
i voted yes, but with the condition that he joins the jersey chapter, and posts the story's there also.

rarely in life do you meet a person that will drop everything to help a stranger,
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 03-07-2007, 09:36 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjc transport
i voted yes, but with the condition that he joins the jersey chapter, and posts the story's there also.
Same here, but make it the New York chapter...... we need something to lighten things up especially with all of the gosh darn snow that we have had over the last month or so !!!!!
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Wallace 9/6/14 & Annabelle 10/15/14, man's best friends
Old 03-07-2007, 11:10 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
You have a real life treasure in him. I'll come here just to read what he has to say.

Especially if he has any tales of old route one...
Old 03-08-2007, 08:17 AM
Senior User

78workhorse is starting off with a positive reputation.
I voted YES!! And from the looks of these post we could probably elect him the official FTE story teller. Click the image to open in full size. He'd get my vote then too.Click the image to open in full size.
Old 03-09-2007, 11:06 AM
Senior User

oldfart is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hmmmmm....fellers I'm not sure just how to take this poll. Now Soondg did prompt me to post often but mebbe this is a polite way of ya'll tryin' to tell me that this site is better suited to conversing about Ford trucks and not my wandering thoughts. Well now, I understand that. Sometimes I get a might carried away and I just wail away at the keyboard. Life strikes me as being funny at times and it just seems right to share it when it happens. Well, we'll see how the poll goes. Now if my yarns are going above an beyond the scope of this website don't ya'll be afraid to speak up an tell me so. And, mind ye, I ain't lookin' for no title as "story-teller" 'er nuthin' like that. It's just that...well..funny stuff happens to me. Go figger?? Hmmm..now there's been some offers to join sites in N.J. and possibly N.Y.....HARRUMPH! Whether well intentioned 'er not, I can tell ya'll..."I've been to N.J. and N.Y.....ain't goin' there no more!" Got kicked out of both states! HAW!HAW!HAW! Audie..the oldfart!
Old 03-09-2007, 12:04 PM
Junior User

drbond is starting off with a positive reputation.
I voted a BIG yes, and Audie it would be my pleasure to sit with you, drink a few and listen to your stories. I always get a laugh and truly enjoy your stories, so please do not stop, and again thank you.

BondoŠ
64 F100 --> project in the works, using on farm right now
65 galaxie 500 352
76 scout II
AERC member (if you don't know what that is www.aerc.org)
and a bunch of horses and other stuff around the farm.
Old 03-09-2007, 01:15 PM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
Don't stop Audie, It's a joy to read your stuff. As for the Official part, it looks like you don't have much of a choice, the members have voiced there approval.

Pennsylvania Chapter, Home of the Mid Atlantic Meet JOIN US HERE!

Old 03-09-2007, 08:15 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
When I read that, and think on all the stuff I'VE written here, what was said about it good, and what was said sarcasticly....

SCREW 'EM!

If they don't like it, they learn fast, and DON'T HAVE TO READ IT!

DO THEY?

Shoot, if they DON'T LEARN AT ALL, maybe they NEED to be reading it.

It don't bother me any, I can always aim my rear view right straight back at their own highbeams!

~Wolfuss
Old 03-09-2007, 08:15 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Pennsylvania Chapter

Tags
ford, teller, truck, usa