Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Connecticut Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Connecticut Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: StreamlineGT

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-07-2007, 03:52 PM
Senior User

shortbed7.3 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
members list

i want to put together an email list of members,so i know if theres enough people out there to keep this postin board goin,or close it and consolidate w/sglaine in the ne chapter. sound off

matt,aka shortbed

01 7.3 F350 lariat le,crew cab dually.custom bilt jannetty exhaust 4.5"downpipe,straight to 5" stainless stacks,autometer 3 pillar gauge kit,custom sct chip,afe air intake,shift kit,bds shocks,cb,dvd ,1000w alpine sound system runnin thru boston acoustic speakers.
Old 03-07-2007, 03:57 PM
Senior User

Gregg C. is starting off with a positive reputation.
I am a member of the chapter but feel that since there hasn't been a whole lot of interest down here in a long time it should be consolodated with the NE Chapter. It seems like there's not enough consistent people to keep it going!

Gregg
'00 Expedition XLT
'89 & '93 jeep Wranglers
Old 03-09-2007, 03:15 PM
Senior User

383lightning is starting off with a positive reputation.
I pop in once in a while. but I agree probably smart to consolidate.
Old 03-09-2007, 04:36 PM
Post Fiend

savage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant future
Barry Croswell
Hey Guys, I know you all have friends with fords. Just tell then to check out the wedsite... It's that easy.Thats how we have been keeping the DE chapter going..When you stop for gas or out for dinner there is always another ford truck in the parking lot.just walk over and tell him ( nice truck man,have you checked out FTE?) I'm sorry if I'm butting in but I just hate to see a chapter end ....Thanks guys.
Old 03-09-2007, 05:16 PM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
I'm with you on that Barry. Just say hello to people with a Ford truck. People think I'm a little nuts, but I do it all the time, get into some neat conversations and meet new people. The GTG's are great also, once people eventually show up they realize that most of the people they've spoken to on line are just as nice in person. Just takes some persistence and perseverance on members part to get it rolling. A whole new social group opens up for you. Delaware is a great example of members putting forth the effort to make it work. It can be a little difficult for the larger states because of the travel distance, but it does work. Grow slow, but grow.

Pennsylvania Chapter, Home of the Mid Atlantic Meet JOIN US HERE!

Old 03-09-2007, 08:48 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Gregg C. why don't you nominate Matt, shortbed7.3 to be the new chapter leader and then volunteer to help him breathe new life in your chapter?

It is going to take 3 or 4 guys willing to put forth the effort to make it happen. One person can not do it alone, it requires a group effort. After all it is YOUR chapter, make it happen.

I AM TOTALLY EXHAUSTIPATED!
Old 03-09-2007, 09:15 PM
Senior User

frdtruc1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Haven't been around much lately myself. I'll go along with whatever the majority decides.
Old 03-10-2007, 08:05 PM
Senior User

blue96psd is starting off with a positive reputation.
more than willing to help matt he lives right down the road from me
Old 03-11-2007, 01:07 AM
Senior User

Vladimir Hyde is starting off with a positive reputation.
i agree with Barry, ive been mentioning the site to a few people that come in to work, im actually gonna print up some flyers or something cause i know alot of people that have fords its just that when you tell them, theyll forget, if you give them something itll make it that much more likely that theyll check us out.
4 Speed 4X4
4.9L 300cid I6 EFI

Moose(parts truck[parts available for sale]):
1989 F150 Custom
5 Speed Manual OD 4X4
5.0L 302cid V8 EFI

Beast(Sold ):
1989 F150 Custom
4 Speed 4X2
4.9L 300cid I6 EFI
Old 03-11-2007, 09:25 PM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
Matt, looks like you have some willing and able members to kick start your chapter. Go with it and enjoy the fellowship.

Old 03-12-2007, 06:03 AM
Senior User

we're gonna see what we can do.if everyone helped out just a little bit,i think we can pull this back together.

01 7.3 F350 lariat le,crew cab dually.custom bilt jannetty exhaust 4.5"downpipe,straight to 5" stainless stacks,autometer 3 pillar gauge kit,custom sct chip,afe air intake,shift kit,bds shocks,cb,dvd ,1000w alpine sound system runnin thru boston acoustic speakers.
Old 03-16-2007, 07:28 PM
Posting Guru

96f150 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I pop in every so often as well....not to sound stupid...but how do I join?
Rich

Previous
2006 F150 4x4 Scab XLT
1996 F150 4x4 302 XL (miss her the most)
1997 F150 4x4 XLT
1994 Ranger 4x4 4.0L
1993 Ranger 4x2 3.0L
Old 03-16-2007, 08:10 PM
Senior User

frdtruc1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Good question. I was under the impression that if you register on this site, you are automatically a member of a Chapter in your respective area. I now have a feeling that may not be the case, so will watch for someones response.
Old 03-16-2007, 11:49 PM
Postmaster

Go to your user CP on the left of the blue bar, click on it, scroll down the left side to chapter memberships and click on that. A list of chapters will come up that you are eligible to join, go to your home chapter and request to join, put in the reason you want to join. Your Chapter Leader will register you when he receives the request. Enjoy your home chapter, visit often, post frequently and meet others from your area at the chapter get together.

Old 03-17-2007, 07:31 PM
Senior User

welcome to the ct chapter!!!

Old 03-17-2007, 07:31 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Connecticut Chapter