Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Your Funiest FORD Story

Share your favorite Truck Story

Old 02-25-2007, 03:04 PM
Placermike
Postmaster
Talking The F150 Exterminator

If you want to kill rats in your garage, I am here to testify that a F150 will work very effieciently.

I came out to work on 'Miss Meeg' (My F150), and noticed two rats in the garage...Not liking rats, and being a 'rocket scientist', I decided it would be a great idea to close the doors and warm up the truck for a half hour or so.

Man, this idea was very effective...NO MORE RATS WALKING AROUND HERE!

On the downside- It has been a week! I can smell the things, just have not found them yet

Old 02-26-2007, 03:43 AM
redhawkssh44
Senior User
They are probably in the walls somewhere. My funniest and probably scarriest story involves a bunch of teenagers and a Habanero chili pepper. I was driving a few of my class mates in high school gathering fire wood for our homecomming bonfire when one of te girls asked if I wanted to try one of the peppers her uncle brought up from Mexico. Being the brave teenager, i tried to take a small bite as she shoved half the pepper in my mouth. I started chewing, my eyes wattered up and we ended up spinning 180 degrees trying to get stopped. A six pack of DR. Pepper later I could finially see at which point I foud that we just missed an 8 foot ditch by about 6 inches. The kisd in the back of the truck were yelling lets do it again, but I was out of DR. Pepper.

Old 03-03-2007, 11:22 PM
Rusty49
Junior User
Not to exciting but last spring my 94 stroker started to feel like it was runnin' on 4 less cylinders, figured it was probably a glow plug shorting back, sure enough I leave it ideling, jump out, pop the hood, and the valve cover gaskett plug where the glow plug wires/injector wires run had shorted back from a bad plug, yeah it sure did because the plug was on fire and burning hot, starting to burn the isullation under my hood!

Old 03-04-2007, 01:41 PM
85_Ford_6.9L_4x4
Senior User
Not exactly the funniest, but it JUST happend to me, like 10 mins ago.....I was sitting in the truck, just fired her up after running into the store for a second. I'm gettin ready to pull out of the space when this cute blonde drives by as I was putting it into Drive. Well I reached down to pull the parking break handle and grabed the Hood release instead....Oooops.....

Old 03-06-2007, 11:41 PM
Placermike
Postmaster
Goosenecking

Originally Posted by 85_Ford_6.9L_4x4
Not exactly the funniest, but it JUST happend to me, like 10 mins ago.....I was sitting in the truck, just fired her up after running into the store for a second. I'm gettin ready to pull out of the space when this cute blonde drives by as I was putting it into Drive. Well I reached down to pull the parking break handle and grabed the Hood release instead....Oooops.....
You are not the first nor last 'male' to have an embarassing moment that involved a member of the oposite sex.

I can remember walking down the sidewalk at Lewis, checking out the 'backside' of a passerby, and walking into a lightpost at full stride...I remember hearing the girl laughing...LMFAO in retrospect