Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Dyno Day March 24th.

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 05:00 PM
RomerB2
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So nobody's going to post their results?

Old 03-26-2007, 07:16 PM
ROUSH_STAGE3150
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Well we had a good time even though only one other FTE vehicle was there. Sorry no one else could make it. There were some really nice cars there and I got to meet some great people with the SVTOA group and NoMo with samanmo. She was a cuttee. Sorry you all had to go early. Maybe next time things will work out better for everyone. Anyway, I did get to run my truck but the rev limiter was still set so we had to run in 2nd and 3rd gears. Couldn't get any really good numbers because of that. I will post my numbers just for the info but I left them at work and need to change them to electronic data. Mustangs were there for sure. Man can they turn some horses with those 4.6s. It really amazed me what they can do without tearing into the motor. You know, just air, exhaust tunes ... ect.. Rhonda cooked the burgers and wienners and all those present really seemed to appreciate it. I got pics also, mostly SVTOS members but that's alright. They sure treated us like one of their own. Also learned about a couple of places that have regular GTG for show at local establishments. We might have to go to some of those just to see what's going on in the heighborhood. I will get the info and pics posted later this week. We really have a lot happening this week but will really give a try. RHONDA AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE IN THE SVTOA GROUP FOR HAVING FTE JOIN THEM. THANK YOU.
I hope FTE group can get something going sometime to invite you all to. Thanks again. ALSO NEED TO THANK TULSA DYNO FOR SUPPLYING EVERYTHING WITH SUCH GOOD SPIRITES. ALSO ARCHANGEL MOTORSPORTS FOR THEIR KNOWLEDGE AND ASSISTANCE. I am looking forward to working with both Chris and Kurtis when I get my XCALII in about a week. Thanks again and I will be sure to mention your names to others who need your services.