Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nebraska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 97nukeford

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-01-2007, 01:45 PM
Elder User

grease monkey is starting off with a positive reputation.
Did we get enough snow yet???

I can't believe how bad this snow storm is today. I actually went to work this morning and the boss shut down the dealership in a couple of hours. So I decided to go home and on the way there I saw several vehicles stuck in the ditches.
The visibility was horible and I could not tell where I was at. I finally get into my apartment complex and I nearly slid into a Toyota in the lot. When I jammed my brakes I broke my clutch and brake petal right off the mount but at least I missed the Toyota.
Now im waiting for a tow truck to get my truck and take it to my work so I can fix it. I at least found the part I needed at Lithia Ford and it costs $69 for the whole petal assembly which is a lot cheaper than a higher insurance premium.
Old 03-01-2007, 01:48 PM
Elder User

TwelveAlpha is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Man this stuff is a blast. I ran out over lunch to go get pizza and hit the bank. Fun fun fun. They're attempting to plow but the wind is putting half of it right back. Lots of people think they need to be out today. Lots of people moving down the road sideways. I was on Hwy2 in 4x just to keep going straight. The plows seem to have left the 2" of ice cleanly zamboni'd. Good day to work inside.
Old 03-02-2007, 09:01 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Driving was better this morning, but the road is snow packed, and so rough, it's going to shake my '97 apart!!
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 03-02-2007, 02:34 PM
Posting Guru

CBSuperduty is starting off with a positive reputation.
I am tired of it. I am tired of plowing and getting stuck and pulling stuck people out. I am ready for warm weather and pull truck season.

2008 Dodge 3500, QCSB, 4X4, 6.7 CTD, Hand Shaker, No Mods Yet.......
1979 F250 2wd Pull Truck, 468CID

SOLD
2004 F350, RC, 4X4, 6.0 PSD, Torqshift, Various Mods.......
2002 F250, CC, 4X4, V10,
Old 03-02-2007, 02:51 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBSuperduty
I am tired of it. I am tired of plowing and getting stuck and pulling stuck people out. I am ready for warm weather and pull truck season.
Amen Brother!
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 03-03-2007, 12:30 AM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
I stayed in Sioux City Weds night so I could get to work on Thursday... then they ended up closing down early. But, it was too late for me, the interstate was shut down. I got to sit in a hotel room the rest of the day. Fun.

I went into work today, hoping I-29 would open. No such luck, so I headed south/west to Wayne, NE, then over to West Point and then Fremont and into West O. What a mess. Took me about 4.5 hours. Lots of white outs and drifts, but not too much traffic on the roads until I got to Fremont.

I think I am ready for spring now.

Sure glad I got the Ranger back last week, and the 4x4 still works too!

Official #10 Slackmaster/#13 Big BS'er
Winter Enthusiast!
Click Here to Join the South Dakota Chapter
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOESTNER View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Rob is insane and should be institutionalized.
Old 03-03-2007, 12:30 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter