Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New York Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: tiny1

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-27-2007, 04:13 PM
Post Fiend

tewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant future
G2G on Long Island

I would like to know if anyone is interested. I work for Middle Island Fire Dist. and have the park available to me. It has a Pavilion with a double sided 8 ft grill.
A covered picnic area that will hold roughly 130 people. 6 horseshoe pits. Volleyball net and bathrooms. Raise your hand if you are interested. Then I will pick out dates to work with. Wadda yah say?

Chances are,If you bought it, A truck brought it.

Old 02-27-2007, 06:11 PM
Postmaster

FTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to all
Idunthave1yet
I moved you to the NY- Chapter Forum... you should get some better traffic here...
Old 02-27-2007, 06:52 PM
Senior User

fast frank 66 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'll be there if I can find some time. Someone mentioned something about meeting up at bald hill once the tuesday night shows start.
Old 02-27-2007, 06:59 PM
Elder User

Jdenninger is starting off with a positive reputation.
i'll be at both.

tewforford, you must know my cousins. they are big in Middle island Fire Dist. Bendel.
NY Chapter Member
Old 02-28-2007, 04:37 AM
Post Fiend

tewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdenninger
i'll be at both.

tewforford, you must know my cousins. they are big in Middle island Fire Dist. Bendel.
Yes I do. Don't see them much tho.

Old 03-04-2007, 10:03 AM
Posting Guru

Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.
Rich - thanks for moving this!!

Frank - sounds like an awesome setup. Thanks for the offer!!!

Other than fast frank and JD, where are all the other Long Island members??? I know there are a lot of you out there and some of you have been asking for a G2G near you so post up.
Old 03-04-2007, 12:10 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin007
Rich - thanks for moving this!!

Frank - sounds like an awesome setup. Thanks for the offer!!!

Other than fast frank and JD, where are all the other Long Island members??? I know there are a lot of you out there and some of you have been asking for a G2G near you so post up.
Within the next month. With the weather starting to warm up. I don't think there will many weekend dates left soon. If it becomes a small turn out.
Everyone is welcome for a BBQ at my house. Big or small it don't matter.
Meeting new friends is what it's all about.

Ron; Like I said before. People live very busy lives in todays world.

Old 03-04-2007, 12:49 PM
Posting Guru

Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tewferford
Ron; Like I said before. People live very busy lives in todays world.
Yeah and I am one of them as I am so tied up with work and family projects that I am not on here much, but it I find it interesting that people will PM me, email me, or post that there are no G2G's and yet when they are posted then they disappear.

We now have the following G2G's as possible events that members can attend:

Letchworth State Park (WNY) G2G

PA - NJ - DE Meet and Greet

CT G2G every Sunday

and this Long Island G2G. I realize that every one of them is not in someone's backyard, but everyone has the ability to put one together. There will be more coming, but it would be nice to see some people getting together instead of just talking about it. Sorry for the rant Frank, but those are the emails and PM's you members don't see that I get and I wonder why.
Old 03-20-2007, 06:57 PM
Post Fiend

cancelled

With all do respect Darren; The calendar is filliing up real fast. I can not in good conscience hold any weekends with the hope of pulling this off. It is there park and I respect that. As far as Jd and fast frank, We will have a night race party (nascar) and you are both invited. I will pm with the date.
Hope to see you.

Old 03-23-2007, 03:13 PM
Posting Guru

Frank - sorry no one posted up and took you up on your offer. I think you had a great setup available for us. Considering we have more members in your neck of the woods I am really surprised by this. Hopefully you will still be able to hookup with other members. Thanks for trying Frank and I hope you will be willing to try again.
Old 03-23-2007, 04:38 PM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
I have a lot of things to attend in the next few months or I would go to a GTG in your neck of the woods. I heard there was a great place for pastrami sandwiches up there and I wanted to try one. My son and I found a great middle eastern place when we where up there some years ago and a good cigar store, so my experience was a pleasant one that I wouldn't mind reliving.

Pennsylvania Chapter, Home of the Mid Atlantic Meet JOIN US HERE!

Old 03-27-2007, 12:42 AM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
Hello Long Islanders, sorry none of you made the Letchworth State park GTG, it was an opportunity to meet some great people. I hope you guys put together a meet in your area and follow up on it, like Frank said, it's a great way to meet new people and perhaps make a friend or two and that's what it's all about. After Sundays meet I now know that when I am in the Western part of New York there are people that I am comfortable with that I can call and visit. Trucks are the common denominator, friendship is the bond. Getup, get out, meet people. Lifes to short not to have a good time and make new friends.

Pennsylvania Chapter, Home of the Mid Atlantic Meet JOIN US HERE!

Old 03-27-2007, 12:42 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter