Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-27-2007, 02:44 PM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

FTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputation
Something slick for FTE's Diesel Owners

FTE's diesel owners are all well aware how high diesel fuel prices are. Some of you are looking for alternatives.... look no further:

Quote:
Vegistroke is what we call A one of a kind Straight Vegetable Oil supplemental fuel system I have developed specifically for the
Ford PowerStroke Diesel. This patent pending* system is the first system of its kind on the market.

How is it different? Well I will get to that in a minute. I need to clarify it still uses the conventional heating methods by utilizing engine coolant for the in-tank heated pickup and a custom frame mounted heat exchanger which is pictured to the left as the blue submarine looking device attached to the pump. Now, as mentioned before- it is a supplemental fuel system that works in tandem with the factory system, not instead
of the factory system. This is a completely stand alone second fuel system that feeds straight to the fuel rails in the head, with
minimal interruption of the stock system, and is 100% self operational.

The FN74 Vegistroke system will start on diesel, switch to oil, and
shut down on diesel without touching a switch. And it does this with no Switching Solenoids!! You might be surprised by the simplicity. We
simply use differing fuel pressures to control switchover. This is oversimplified a bit, but in a nutshell whichever fuel has the higher
pressure is what the engine runs on. The OEM fuel system is never removed from the loop. For a more detailed explanation, Look Here
*Patent Pending #607712562

Check them out and be sure to let them know you saw them on Ford-Trucks.com: www.vegistroke.com
Old 02-27-2007, 02:50 PM
New User

Mil1ion is starting off with a positive reputation.
Great news and welcome ...I have a slogan for you.

Vegistroke.. "Putting Real Meat To Vegine's"
Old 06-01-2007, 09:47 PM
Elder User

FN74 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.FN74 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Obviously I don't get out much, I just now saw this, 4 months after it was posted. Can't quite put my finger on it, but for some reason I think some might find that slogan a little offensive. And ironically the ones without the Veg-ines.
Old 06-01-2007, 09:47 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements

Tags
33, diese, diesel, fn74, ford, forum, forums, fte, ftediesel, location, powerstroke, slick, slogans, system, truck