Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-25-2007, 03:18 PM
Postmaster

Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.
Wink Who is Actually a Native of Washington?

The saying in California is that all the native Californians have moved. Is this true of Washington State?

Thought it would be fun to start a thread that showed where each member was born.

EClampus Vitus Major WM Downie 1849

Old 02-25-2007, 03:19 PM
Postmaster

Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.
Placermike Auburn,CA

Old 02-25-2007, 04:51 PM
Super Moderator

Ford_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputation
I'm not really a native of anywhere-
I was born in RI, grew up in Maine, and lived in CT, FL, WA, and AZ for at least a year and a half in each.
Been here for better than three years now, though, and got married here, so I am kinda exempt from non-native status.............
Old 02-25-2007, 05:14 PM
Postmaster

You sound like me Jared. I claim to be born and raised in NorCal, which is not a lie. But I was a military brat, then joined the miltary myself...needless to say, I am a resident of the planet....lol

Old 02-25-2007, 05:44 PM
Old School

arctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputation
Born in Port Angeles 3/6/53. Raised in Sekiu, Clallam Bay. Moved to Alaska in 77.

85 XLT Bronco 351W HO 4V Dual Pipes 33X12.5 BFG's
62 Uni 390 C6 Custom Cab Sold for 9.5K
Don't just Modify it Fordify it
A Side Arm Is Like A Parachute, Tis Better To Have One An Never Need It, Than To Need One And Not Have It

Old 02-25-2007, 10:19 PM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arctic y block
Born in Port Angeles 3/6/53. Raised in Sekiu, Clallam Bay. Moved to Alaska in 77.
Looks like you should sign the 'Chapter Roll Call', and put your name on the chapter map.

Old 02-25-2007, 10:27 PM
Old School

arctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputation
Joined the Chapter. But don't know the rest. Looks like we will me moving back down soon if the Doc's can't put me back together as it cost to much ta live here if ya can't work.

A Side Arm Is Like A Parachute, Tis Better To Have One An Never Need It, Than To Need One And Not Have It

Old 02-25-2007, 11:20 PM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arctic y block
Joined the Chapter. But don't know the rest. Looks like we will me moving back down soon if the Doc's can't put me back together as it cost to much ta live here if ya can't work.
Hate to hear about the health issues, but you will be welcomed back!

Old 02-26-2007, 02:54 AM
Senior User

redhawkssh44 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I was born in New Mexico and moved all around the South West (New Mexico, Arizonia and Colorado) until I was 8. I spent the next 10 years in Colorado until I joined the Army. First duty station was at Ft. Lewis, WA and I married a native Washingtonian durring that tour. I moved back here in 1995 after a tour in Alaska and Georgia.
Old 02-26-2007, 04:00 AM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhawkssh44
I was born in New Mexico and moved all around the South West (New Mexico, Arizonia and Colorado) until I was 8. I spent the next 10 years in Colorado until I joined the Army. First duty station was at Ft. Lewis, WA and I married a native Washingtonian durring that tour. I moved back here in 1995 after a tour in Alaska and Georgia.
Great to meet another Lewis soldier. I was Alpha 2/75th Ranger Regiment at Ft Lewis from 83-87.

Old 02-26-2007, 02:26 PM
Junior User

hackwillie is starting off with a positive reputation.
Born in Olympia, moved around a couple of logging camps in alaska for my first four or five years. I was too young to remember most of that. Been back in SW Washington ever since.
Old 02-26-2007, 10:41 PM
Old School

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackwillie
Born in Olympia, moved around a couple of logging camps in alaska for my first four or five years. I was too young to remember most of that. Been back in SW Washington ever since.
So do ya remember what logging camps ya was in? Most likely southeast as there ain't no timber any where else. May have worked with yer old man.

Old 02-27-2007, 01:29 PM
Junior User

hackwillie is starting off with a positive reputation.
We spent time in Coffman Cove and Ketchican for sure and if I remember right we spent a little time in Craig. I was pretty young back then. Where did you spend most of your time?
Old 02-27-2007, 05:06 PM
Senior User

RickF350 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I was born in Yakima, WA
Swamps FICM, STC bracket, Blue spring, HFCM Drain Plug, Pioneer AVIC-D2, Fumoto valve, Line-X, ScangaugeII, Edelbrock IAS, 08 Ford alloy wheels, UWS slimline toolbox, C-Betr mirrors, Gentex auto dimming mirror W/ homelink, compass & temperature, Zoodad mod, Bull Rings bed anchors
Old 02-27-2007, 09:47 PM
Old School

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackwillie
We spent time in Coffman Cove and Ketchican for sure and if I remember right we spent a little time in Craig. I was pretty young back then. Where did you spend most of your time?
I live on the same Island as Craig. Just north of Coffman. In Whale Pass. Loggen Comercal fishing. And Tourists about all we got. And the tourists Is most of that. Loggen and Fishing are about done. The Us Forest Circus has caranial rectites. As 35% ot the forests are over ripe and turning into snags. Need ta log it and let the reprod come back 100%.

Old 02-27-2007, 09:47 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter

Tags
hickam, russell