Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Maryland Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: jr32560

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-25-2007, 10:56 AM
Posting Guru
Garage is empty, add now

jetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to behold
One more

Ok, lets try this again...I'll give one hint. There are railroad tracks and a four lane highway directly behind me. Location. South of Frederick.
Attached Images

99.5 F-350 PSD 6-speed 4x4 99 Cobra Vert(mid life crisis car the wife hates) “If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.” Samuel Adams
Old 02-25-2007, 11:57 AM
Freshman User
Garage is empty, add now

PinMd is starting off with a positive reputation.
Now your 10 minutes from the house, that one is too easy. I won't spoil it. I will say you don't want to be anywhere near there at night. That place has turned into a hang out, not that there's anything wrong with that!!
Old 02-25-2007, 11:59 AM
Freshman User
Garage is empty, add now

BTW thanks for the welcome. Two girls? I feel for ya. I have three, Tess 1, Jillian 2 1/2, and Emma 5. A true hand full.
Old 02-28-2007, 06:35 AM
Posting Guru
Garage is empty, add now

jetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to behold
Alright Pin, you can do the honors. Guess away. On the left in Lauren(5) and Paige(3) right. They'd follow daddy anywhere on some adventure! We started at Brunswick, and rode up the Canal to the 340 bridge. I wanted to ride up to Harpers Ferry but we were running out of daylight. Maybe next time.
99.5 F-350 PSD 6-speed 4x4 99 Cobra Vert(mid life crisis car the wife hates) “If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.” Samuel Adams

Last edited by jetdoc; 02-28-2007 at 06:38 AM.
Old 03-01-2007, 06:27 AM
Freshman User
Garage is empty, add now

That be the lock house between the tracks and the canal off Keep Tryst Rd.,near the intersection of MD RT. 340 and RT. 67. Am I close? I grew up in this area, went to Brunswick High and was born at Frederick Memoral Hospital, you could say I ain't gone far. Phil
Old 03-03-2007, 07:33 AM
Posting Guru
Garage is empty, add now

http://www.mcmullans.org/canal/lock_31_-_weverton.htm

BINGO...Guessed right again. If I were you I wouldn't go far either. Thats God's country up there as they say.
Old 03-03-2007, 07:33 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter