Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > North Carolina Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

North Carolina Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:ncheavymetal

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-24-2007, 04:40 PM
Post Fiend

SuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to behold
Our Meeting was a Success

I would like to Thank Everyone that attended for coming. Meet a lot of great members who I haven't meet before.

I would like to Thank Trigger for driving all the way down here from Nashville to Help us.

Here is what we dicussed.

1. Old Tired Rebel Cliff (ChapterLeader)
2.NcFirefighter Adam (Event Coordinator)

We will have 3 Chapters (volunteers needed) For President,Vice President for the Western and Eastern Chapters so email me here I encourage everyone to get their chapters going.

We also will have shirts,window decals and possibly hats.

We will have a state wide meet for other chapters the money raised will go to charity. (Cherokee)

We will have a statewide meeting every 3-4 Months so The Leaders you elect will need to attend.

Also we would like to have work days for members who need help with their trucks (3 Weeks Notice Please)

Also I would like to encourage all our chapter members to enjoy and participate more in our Chapter.

I would like to discuss recruitment in the future with new Preisdents once they are in place.

It will take a couple of weeks to make everything official. any questions everyone can email me and Adam.

More to Follow we had a great time. If I forgot anything please let me Know so we can post it here.

OTR (Cliff)

Last edited by SuperSnake; 02-24-2007 at 04:43 PM.
Old 02-24-2007, 04:57 PM
Elder User

SCWIDVICIOUS is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
yea it was a good meeting...nice meeting all of you I have not met yet too.
Old 02-24-2007, 05:48 PM
Senior User

tanman722001 is new and has a neutral reputation at this point.
I enjoyed the meeting.It was nice meeting all of you .Cant wait till the next one.Tony
Old 02-24-2007, 05:53 PM
Post Fiend

SuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to behold
It will be soon I hope.
Old 02-24-2007, 05:58 PM
Elder User

ncfirefighter46 is starting off with a positive reputation.
yes it was a great meet sorry i got sick but i had to go
Old 02-24-2007, 06:03 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncfirefighter46
yes it was a great meet sorry i got sick but i had to go
No problem Adam we all understand.
Old 02-24-2007, 06:18 PM
Elder User

SCWIDVICIOUS is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hey adam, its ok, we all get sick sometimes buddy.
Get some rest, and hope you feel better soon.
Old 02-24-2007, 06:20 PM
Post Fiend

OK Adam I give up call me
Old 02-24-2007, 06:22 PM
Senior User

2HI2CU is starting off with a positive reputation.
Click the image to open in full size. Amy and I both enjoyed meeting everyone today,Nothing better then good food and making new friends !!!

No problem Adam.....Hope ya feel better bud !!!

2HI2CU
Old 02-24-2007, 06:26 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2HI2CU
Click the image to open in full size. Amy and I both enjoyed meeting everyone today,Nothing better then good food and making new friends !!!

No problem Adam.....Hope ya feel better bud !!!
It was a lot of fun the food was good wait until my wife finds out I put The extra hot BBQ sauce on my BBQ.
Old 02-25-2007, 12:02 PM
Senior User

jwcorder is starting off with a positive reputation.
Sorry I missed it. I went the pick and pull and pulled out my back so I was couch bound and thinking of you guys at 1pm on Saturday. Hopefully I will make the next one.

As far as work days go, I could use some help on my 70. Ordering up parts right now. Looking to do an off frame restore. Need to get up with ncfirefighter and work that out.

I am glad to hear the chapter is on a roll and I will try to be an active member.

Don't forget we have the Food Lion Auto Fair April 12-15 at Lowe's Motor Speedway in Charlotte. I am definitely going to do some part huntin' down there then. Maybe we can plan a gtg for that weekend.
Old 02-25-2007, 01:53 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwcorder
Sorry I missed it. I went the pick and pull and pulled out my back so I was couch bound and thinking of you guys at 1pm on Saturday. Hopefully I will make the next one.

As far as work days go, I could use some help on my 70. Ordering up parts right now. Looking to do an off frame restore. Need to get up with ncfirefighter and work that out.

I am glad to hear the chapter is on a roll and I will try to be an active member.

Don't forget we have the Food Lion Auto Fair April 12-15 at Lowe's Motor Speedway in Charlotte. I am definitely going to do some part huntin' down there then. Maybe we can plan a gtg for that weekend.
A few of us went ot Auto Fair last year. That would be a great time to have another GTG.

A work day sounds great. Just need to know what needs to be brought as far as food and stuff and a post here and 3 weeks notice so we can get you all the help you need. It's also a great way to meet other members and have a great time. Let us Know.
Old 02-25-2007, 07:47 PM
Senior User

jwcorder is starting off with a positive reputation.
Maybe we can play something after the Auto Fair. I should have my parts together and a good game plan by then.
Old 03-10-2007, 12:57 PM
Junior User

Erk469 is starting off with a positive reputation.
erk469 erk469
Sorry I wasn't there..I was in the hospital with a heart problem..butI will do anything to help
Old 03-10-2007, 04:56 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erk469
Sorry I wasn't there..I was in the hospital with a heart problem..butI will do anything to help
Sorry to hear you was in the hospital,I hope everything is well. Don't worry about not being able to make the meeting. I have been through a heart catheterization it's no fun but I was lucky they didn't find anything
Old 03-10-2007, 04:56 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > North Carolina Chapter