Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Delaware Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Delaware Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fire240

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-24-2007, 07:33 AM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
anyone interested in doing a dyno day??

i was thinking about talking to one of the shops here in jersey with a dyno to see if they will go for a dyno day. anyone interested??

rarely in life do you meet a person that will drop everything to help a stranger,
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 02-24-2007, 01:23 PM
"Obsessed"

SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.SCRWDRVR has a great reputation on FTE.
I'd be interested as long as it happen to fall when I could make it.

Brian DELAWARE CHAPTER

2005 F150 Lariat Supercrew 5.4 4WD
1986 F150 XL LB I6 2WD
2008 Scion xB
Old 02-24-2007, 02:44 PM
Post Fiend

phil6608 has a brilliant futurephil6608 has a brilliant futurephil6608 has a brilliant futurephil6608 has a brilliant futurephil6608 has a brilliant futurephil6608 has a brilliant futurephil6608 has a brilliant futurephil6608 has a brilliant futurephil6608 has a brilliant futurephil6608 has a brilliant futurephil6608 has a brilliant future
I might if I could get my tuner to make it there.
I'm going to need to make another pull once I get some more goodies installed.
Join the the Delaware Chapter, HERE

Last edited by phil6608; 02-24-2007 at 02:59 PM.
Old 02-24-2007, 02:56 PM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
as of rite now i am trying to get a feeler of how many would be interested before i go talk to them. i was figuring for a saturday in the spring or early summer.

rarely in life do you meet a person that will drop everything to help a stranger,
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 02-24-2007, 05:24 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Tom that sounds like an excellent idea. So far we have dates planned for 03/10/07, 04/21/07, 05/12/07 and 06/23/07.

Some of the guys are going to the F100 Supernationals in May at Knoxville.

This gives you some idea of a date.
Old 02-24-2007, 07:46 PM
Post Fiend

frederic is a name known to allfrederic is a name known to allfrederic is a name known to allfrederic is a name known to allfrederic is a name known to allfrederic is a name known to all
I'd be interested. I may have to put plates on my Continental.
Old 02-25-2007, 12:02 PM
Posting Guru

DAFBFD58 has a great reputation on FTE.DAFBFD58 has a great reputation on FTE.DAFBFD58 has a great reputation on FTE.DAFBFD58 has a great reputation on FTE.
I might be there, depents when you do it. I might be at work, but then I might be able to get leave.
Old 02-27-2007, 06:54 PM
Senior User

Mark _G is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Mark _G is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I'd be interested.

Mark
2006 F350 6.0 -ARP studs-garrett powermax-bulletproof diesel EGR cooler-accufab intake elbow-MBRP exhaust-isspro gauges-dieselsite coolant filter-bilstein 5100 shocks/steering stabilizer-m/t baja mtz tires

Old 02-27-2007, 06:54 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Delaware Chapter