Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Delaware Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Delaware Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fire240

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-23-2007, 08:50 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
DEAL-AWARE!!! Got parts? SWAP AND SHOP!

George - you need a thread like this to be made sticky too...

Second hand speed parts are the most bang for the truck!

Also - why let a project truck go to an outsider if it can be brought up right here in the chapter?
Old 02-23-2007, 08:56 PM
Posting Guru

dawgs150 has a great reputation on FTE.dawgs150 has a great reputation on FTE.dawgs150 has a great reputation on FTE.dawgs150 has a great reputation on FTE.
cool...i have a bunch of stuff i need to go thru...i am going to sell the svt wheels i have...have decided to go with a different set as my winter wheels...i will post up the info w/in the next week or so
Old 02-23-2007, 09:34 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
RULES:

You MUST BE a member of some chapter (preferably Delaware) to post in this thread. The reason for this is so that "ONE DAY WONDERS" will not take advantage of us to sell their clunkers. You are either true blue FTE or you are not. This privelege is for registered members who have committed to join chapters only. People who will stick around and be a part of us.

"If that does not describe YOU! GIT OUT OF HERE..."
(Quoting R. Lee Earmey)

NO DEALERSHIPS OR COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING AT ALL! NONE!
(See post guidelines)

If something does not sell, and time goes by - you can remind. DO NOT SPAM! SPAM is defined as coming on every day and yelling "IT'S STILL FOR SALE!!!" Don't do that - mention it once, wait, be patient.

Keep in mind that FTE has a Classified Ad section for Trucks being sold - list there too.

Try to update when you sell stuff, let people know it's gone.

Talk Turkey by PM or E-MAIL, not on the thread. It gets messy if everyone jacks jaws about stuff for sale, instead of just listing what they got, and using PM's.

HAVE AT IT!

Last edited by Greywolf; 02-23-2007 at 09:45 PM.
Old 02-24-2007, 11:14 PM
Postmaster

FTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to all
Idunthave1yet
I'll jus' stow this one away so it doesn't crank back up... accidently.
Old 02-24-2007, 11:14 PM

Closed Thread