Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Illinois Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Illinois Chapter Join Chapter Leader: KOESTNER

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-18-2007, 09:21 PM
Senior User

INFLUENCER is starting off with a positive reputation.
Looking for a good, decent priced, local audio install guy

What's up my Illinois bruthas! I am In Bartlett, right by Schaumburg. I am looking for a good audio guy to install some stereo equiptment in my new Lariat. After buying my new baby, money is on the tighter side, so I cant go somewhere and pay too much for a good install. I will most likely buy the majority of my equipment online. Just need a good bro for a professional install at a fair price.

For sure will be getting a new head unit. A DVD/Navigation double din, and a Stealthbox for under the back seat. I have Alpine V12 amp that I want to get hooked up to the factory door speakers for now. Thinking they will be pretty good once I get a little more power running to them, and want to see how they sound before I buy all new door speakers. So the wiring involved in hooking up the 2 amps, the Subwoofer to the batery exc. Along with putting in the new head unit and wiring up my back up camera with it.

If any of you bro's do installs or have a trusted bro that does them please let me know, Thanks a lot....Influencer
Pictures to come soon!
Old 02-19-2007, 03:00 PM
Senior User

INFLUENCER is starting off with a positive reputation.
Now I'm not sure if I'm going to buy the stuff online, or just go somewhere for a one stop shop kind of thing. It may be easier this way. Anyways, refer some good install bro's to me...FLU
Pictures to come soon!
Old 02-24-2007, 05:23 PM
New User

BlueMagRT is starting off with a positive reputation.
I only Know of 2 good shops in the area. One Is Marksound on roselle road in schamburg, the other is rays electronics in addison on lake street (just past the rising pheonix tattoo parlor). Don't get a stealth box they can custom make you a good box cheaper. Rays has an excellent selection of speakers, subs, cables and components. You should check out both places as they each carry different brands. Also depending on what size sub you want check out lmiwelding.com for rear seat lift kits.
Old 03-02-2007, 09:21 PM
FTE is my crack

jake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant future
My best freind worked at a shop in barrington for years, then went out on his own. now owns a mobile service (car house boat audio) PM me and I'll give ya the 411
Old 03-06-2007, 05:00 PM
Postmaster

BobbyDiesel71 has a very good reputation on FTE.BobbyDiesel71 has a very good reputation on FTE.BobbyDiesel71 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by INFLUENCER
What's up my Illinois bruthas! I am In Bartlett, right by Schaumburg. I am looking for a good audio guy to install some stereo equiptment in my new Lariat. After buying my new baby, money is on the tighter side, so I cant go somewhere and pay too much for a good install. I will most likely buy the majority of my equipment online. Just need a good bro for a professional install at a fair price.

For sure will be getting a new head unit. A DVD/Navigation double din, and a Stealthbox for under the back seat. I have Alpine V12 amp that I want to get hooked up to the factory door speakers for now. Thinking they will be pretty good once I get a little more power running to them, and want to see how they sound before I buy all new door speakers. So the wiring involved in hooking up the 2 amps, the Subwoofer to the batery exc. Along with putting in the new head unit and wiring up my back up camera with it.

If any of you bro's do installs or have a trusted bro that does them please let me know, Thanks a lot....Influencer
one of our new members, TECMAN works for BESTBUY in Schaumburg.
His name is Doug
I had him help me and he is very good!
BLUEMAGRT is knowledgable as well
02 F-350 lariat srw,supercab longbed 4x4 FX4
[I][COLOR=blue]Transgo Tugger II, TRU-COOL 4739, AFE stage II intake, Bully Dog 5" turbo back exhaust
Old 04-25-2007, 08:23 PM
Elder User

Tecman is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Tecman is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Did you ever get your stuff installed?

Also stay away from Ray's, Ive seen so many hacked up cars come from them its a wonder they stay in business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by INFLUENCER

Old 04-29-2007, 10:24 AM
FTE is my crack

jake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant future
I Met Mark from Marksound about 2 weeks ago, Very nice guy (was at a trade show with my freind and ran into him) My freind and Mark used to work at the same place
Old 04-29-2007, 10:24 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Illinois Chapter

Tags
audio, back, business, camera, cheap, chicago, il, install, installer, installing, local, schamburg, truck