Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-16-2007, 06:22 PM
Postmaster

3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.
Talking Cold...out that door

Tonight!!!

and I just talked to DW on the phone......he's grillin a loin and burnin a log
IT'S BETTER TOPLESS(Broads, Broncos, and Booze)

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbeast
you people scare me sometimes!!
"...sailors who drank beer escaped the curse of scurvy..."
Old 02-16-2007, 07:07 PM
Post Fiend

SuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to behold
Someone forgot to turn on the heater.
Old 02-16-2007, 07:11 PM
Postmaster

3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.
wait 'til you get the elect. bill

Quote:
Old 02-16-2007, 07:15 PM
Post Fiend

SuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3broncocrazy
wait 'til you get the elect. bill
I know if we can make it past the weekend we will start warming up some.
Old 02-16-2007, 07:44 PM
Postmaster

Might even get a little wet next week...I'm thinkin camping weather this weekend - school is out monday so - who knows, might just load up

Quote:
Old 02-16-2007, 08:45 PM
Postmaster

70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of
Good luck on your camping trip. I just got my electric bill 328 dollars so I hope it does warm up soon. My electric heaters have just been running crazy to keep up even with my kero stove and fireplace. I think I will go under the crawlspace and look for hotwater leaks in the morning. My bill was only 189 last month. I will install a woodstove in the back of the house by next winter.

Last edited by 70blue; 02-16-2007 at 08:47 PM.
Old 02-18-2007, 08:31 AM
Postmaster

Decided not to go on the camp....I had to replace the felt on my dryer - the part around the drum/door.....best of time 'cause how cold it is out doors, could work this one inside

And...DW has 11lb boston butt on the grill, heading over to help him dispose of, and watch the race

Yeah, i had a high electric bill too, the woodstove idea is sounding more & more better..I think it would work best downstairs here, and let the heat raise to the upper floor..

Quote:

Last edited by 3broncocrazy; 02-18-2007 at 08:39 AM.
Old 02-18-2007, 03:19 PM
Postmaster

70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of
I think downstairs would be the best setup too. Darn appliances always seem to quit at the most inopportune moments. Probably best you did not go camping it's hard to enjoy if your freezing or stuck in the camper.
Old 02-20-2007, 05:58 AM
Postmaster

It was like summer yesterday did go fishing, nothing to brag about...

Quote:
Old 02-20-2007, 07:23 AM
Postmaster

Atleast it was warm. It is supposed to get that way here soon.
Old 02-20-2007, 08:24 AM
Postmaster

It was very nice weather, looks like rain is in the forecast now...

Quote:
Old 02-20-2007, 08:55 AM
Postmaster

Yep I have already gotten some rain today.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:01 AM
Post Fiend

suppose to be 59 here to day slowly getting warmer.
Old 02-21-2007, 05:33 AM
Postmaster

High of 76 Thursday

Quote:
Old 02-21-2007, 06:26 PM
Senior User

toddn78 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Don't you just love global warming. lets go fishing
Old 02-21-2007, 06:26 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter