6.4L Power Stroke Diesel Engine fitted to 2008 - 2010 F250, F350 and F450 pickup trucks and F350 + Cab Chassis

Rejected Our new F450

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2007, 07:32 PM
carm_scaffidi
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Not impressed with your attitude

You take the truck for a test drive, its brand new and you floor it???? and then you don't even buy it, I am so NOT impressed.

Old 02-10-2007, 07:39 PM
DD1684
Elder User
Originally Posted by Percys Armory
I agree with sjprice. Also I call BS on sounding like a gasser. just listen to the engine in the many videos posted. If I had a gas engine that sounded like that something is wrong with it.
Seriously, I heard the '08 on the video clips and it sounded nothing like a gas job. Just revved high.

Old 02-10-2007, 07:43 PM
jaybird
Senior User
Originally Posted by y0manda
seriously looking at the international cxt right now I can get a new one for a great price. one of the reasons why I was being so picky on the f450.
Then get the international ctx and stop blaming FORD for your own tempertantrum-mental hangup.

Its very obvious to me that your pre-arrival intensions to the dealership was to go in there and show your azz disrespectfully to the salesman and the dealership so as to try and get your deposit back so that you could apparently get your ctx !
DESPERATION SHOWS STUPIDITY..

You take the cake especially about that radiator thing and the comment about" bad if you get into a fender bender".
The front bumper is big enough to stand on while doing engine maintenance.

There is a major difference between not liking but can accept the new changes of the 08 ford and just totally bashing the product because you want your deposit back.I'm sure we will never get a truck that is the garden of eden but this truck is the best truck overall out there as of 2008 model and previous.

Good luck with YOUR image not FORDS image we are smarter than the salesman that you treated like dirt!

Last edited by jaybird; 02-10-2007 at 08:01 PM.
Old 02-10-2007, 08:40 PM
Percys Armory
Posting Guru
you are assuming that there was an order and a deposit. and this person isn't full of crap.
Originally Posted by jaybird
Then get the international ctx and stop blaming FORD for your own tempertantrum-mental hangup.

Its very obvious to me that your pre-arrival intensions to the dealership was to go in there and show your azz disrespectfully to the salesman and the dealership so as to try and get your deposit back so that you could apparently get your ctx !
DESPERATION SHOWS STUPIDITY..

You take the cake especially about that radiator thing and the comment about" bad if you get into a fender bender".
The front bumper is big enough to stand on while doing engine maintenance.

There is a major difference between not liking but can accept the new changes of the 08 ford and just totally bashing the product because you want your deposit back.I'm sure we will never get a truck that is the garden of eden but this truck is the best truck overall out there as of 2008 model and previous.

Good luck with YOUR image not FORDS image we are smarter than the salesman that you treated like dirt!

Old 02-10-2007, 08:51 PM
jaybird
Senior User
LOL..yea

Either way He's still full of crap and I'm an A-hole..

Old 02-10-2007, 08:52 PM
71dusterdan
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
just goes to show that money can't buy class. you have the money 56k to buy a great truck but then go in and imagine flaws to worm your way out of the deal. maybe you should have done a little more research. you can take them out of the trailerpark, but cant take the trailerpark out of them. you are one classy guy.

Old 02-10-2007, 09:08 PM
CanadaGuy
Elder User
Originally Posted by i eat hybrids
Why cant you replace the exhaust tips?
The tips have cooling vents in them to lower the temperature of the exhaust, which is VERY hot, especially during regeneration.

Old 02-10-2007, 09:14 PM
blown65stang
Junior User
lmao, go get the CXT. Make sure you get the optional kidney belt for the ride in that POS. They are a show truck, thats it. I feel sorry for anyone that has to endure the ride in the back seat of that thing.

Old 02-10-2007, 09:32 PM
fordtruckman
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Why would you order the truck and not look at every single picture available before you put a deposit on it, If i was thinking about spending that much on a truck i sure as hell would look at every single thing about that truck before i ordered it, gosh you just wasted the guy at the dealership's time, not like he'll have any trouble selling what you rejected though...

Old 02-10-2007, 09:50 PM
mudmaker
Posting Guru
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
If you can pick apart the F450 so easily there is no way you would be happy with the CXT. You are going to spend alot more than $60,000 to get a new International truck as plush as the 08 F450.

I think your story has some holes!

Old 02-10-2007, 10:02 PM
68 351 bronc
Elder User
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I have been iritated by a few trolls over the years, but this guy isn't even clever enough to spark a decent debate. I think yOmanda is just actually serious.
I'm done here.

Old 02-10-2007, 10:02 PM
monsterbaby
Hotshot

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Best part is going to the international the "sound" is going to be the same, since the new emissions requirements are the same, so the exhaust is going to be about the same sound.
As to the original posters comment of ordering the new truck then rejecting it on that bases, well yes I don't like the looks of the 08s either, I have looked at the pictures etc, no problem with the not liking it (no offense to any that do, liking or not liking them is personal taste only and personally I don't, if you do thats great. Heck some people think corvettes are cool and look good I personally hate them) but with that all said, I KNOW I don't like them and wouldn't order one in the first place unless I had no choice (but we all do) and I had to have a truck. To order something like that and then turn it back for stupid stuff, is just someone that doesn't bother to look at what they are ordering period. Assuming that any part of that story is even true.

Old 02-10-2007, 10:03 PM
Dustin1690
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by fordtruckman
Why would you order the truck and not look at every single picture available before you put a deposit on it, If i was thinking about spending that much on a truck i sure as hell would look at every single thing about that truck before i ordered it, gosh you just wasted the guy at the dealership's time, not like he'll have any trouble selling what you rejected though...
I agree with you there man BIG mistake there bud if your going to order a pickup truck LOOK at the options and pictures not wait till it arrives and say all this bs i truly feel sorry for that dealer for ppl that do that like you thats truly ignorant but oh well i guess

Old 02-10-2007, 10:31 PM
2005 Ford
Senior User
huh, what dealership is this 450 at......I want it..lol But for those bashing the cxt...come on now, how can you bash that bad boy. That thing is a fist full of awesome.

Old 02-10-2007, 10:45 PM
PSD6litre40
Posting Guru
get a F-650 upfitted! My buddy has one its bad!

Quick Reply: Rejected Our new F450